SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn Hooligans Joke!

BRFCC

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So 'knuckle draggers' have stopped you bringing your family to the game? Where do you take them in to the pubs in blackburn (ie postal order) after a match?

What a fool we are not in the 80s any more, anyone who claims to have seen trouble at ewood and therefore thought twice about bringing their family is a bit of a loser if you ask me. The only time I have ever seen trouble at ewood is when rovers fans have sold there tickets (so loyal) to away fans who are then sat in home areas. Even then the stewards deal with it quickly. Blackburn is probably THE most family friendly club in the prem and rightly proud of it.

I totally agree with that, but dont forget all these people are perfect. Aussie Rover or whatever your called, when was the last time you went to a rovers match?. You seem to be incapable of answering any questions, i think the heat is going to your head mate.

Perth Airport mate.

Bring it on.

Answer my questions..go on do it wink.gif

What questions. I though i had answered them. Can you read.

Here's a question for you BRFCC. Have you ever been involved in a pre-planned fight with a group of another club's supporters?

The Honest answer to that question is definetly no, never. I dont seem to remember anybody else doing it either out of the 17. that is the truth

What your saying is right i have to agree. I truly believe that the People up for the banning orders should not get banned,

Well you would believe that wouldnt you, considering that you are one of the 17.

Oh ok then Ste. your perfect are you i remember you talkin to one of my mates from ossy, i also seem to remember you being racist towards asian's, outside your house that day . Am i right mate!!!!!!

This is where you are losing it now possibly because some posters are being a bit ott. Ste isn't perfect, I'm not and neither are any of my mates who I go to matches with. That's not the issue. You have said that these 17 should not be in court. Why not?

Have they truly done nothing wrong? I've heard they are no angels, I wouldn't mess with them. What does that mean they like a drink and a laugh or if you look at them funny you'll get a slap. It's often said you see about a lot of hoolies that they are just normal lads that just happen to enjoy fighting. Well that's not normal to me but if they want to do that on a Friday night then fine but if it spoils mine and others Rovers fans Saturdays then not fine.

If these 17 are truly innocent and just victims of the police then fair enough I would hold my hands up. There seems to be conflicting reports on here though as to whether that is really the case.

What your saying is right i have to agree. I truly believe that the People up for the banning orders should not get banned,

Well you would believe that wouldnt you, considering that you are one of the 17.

Oh ok then Ste. your perfect are you i remember you talkin to one of my mates from ossy, i also seem to remember you being racist towards asian's, outside your house that day . Am i right mate!!!!!!

Yeah, dead right.

I was leading a lynch mob from the BNP who were going to head to the Reena Tandoori and trash it, and then go for a curry.

This is where you are losing it now possibly because some posters are being a bit ott. Ste isn't perfect, I'm not and neither are any of my mates who I go to matches with. That's not the issue. You have said that these 17 should not be in court. Why not?

Have they truly done nothing wrong? I've heard they are no angels, I wouldn't mess with them. What does that mean they like a drink and a laugh or if you look at them funny you'll get a slap. It's often said you see about a lot of hoolies that they are just normal lads that just happen to enjoy fighting. Well that's not normal to me but if they want to do that on a Friday night then fine but if it spoils mine and others Rovers fans Saturdays then not fine.

If these 17 are truly innocent and just victims of the police then fair enough I would hold my hands up. There seems to be conflicting reports on here though as to whether that is really the case.

They are probably not angels who is, but i can truly say that as long as i have known some of these people they have not done anything wrong, as far as i know anyway. And i dont think the question is why do i think they should not be in court, the question is why are they in court, and that is one question i cant simply answer, if there is one. Im sure the police do not have an answer to that

Yeah, dead right.

I was leading a lynch mob from the BNP who were going to head to the Reena Tandoori and trash it, and then go for a curry.

No i dont recall you saying you was going to do that to my mate, but god that is terrible. ill ask him if im hard of hearing as i am up that way tonight.

Surely that should read "Why are we in court" and not "why are they in court"

Yes you are right

BTW you never told me if you were a merchant banker or not.

Just curious.

No, but i seem to remember asking you why are hooligans smarter these days, as it was you who said this. Right thats all your questions answered come on answer that one.

Yes you are right

Just curious.

No, but i seem to remember asking you why are hooligans smarter these days, as it was you who said this. Right thats all your questions answered come on answer that one.

I don't recall you asking me that.

Are all 17 innocent?

Here's a question for you BRFCC. Have you ever been involved in a pre-planned fight with a group of another club's supporters?

The Honest answer to that question is definetly no, never. I dont seem to remember anybody else doing it either out of the 17. that is the truth

Then you should have no worries.

I asked you and Trim Trabb or whoever to clarify a civil wrongdoing from a criminal one.

I wait with baited breath.

If it was a criminal case, surely it would mean that in some way we have broken the law and for a criminal case they would have substanial evidence which could lead to inprisonment . 10 Bolton Hooligans have bee sent to prison for 2 years same with Stoke, Millwall, Coventry, West Ham, and many others i should imagine. That is because they had been causing riots. That has not happened in Blackburn for how long, you tell me!.

Well you still managed to avoid answering my question.

Perhaps you and your mates are good at avoiding the police and can afford good lawyers?

Thus the police resort to pursuing a civil action against you??

I'm not trying to be the judge here just questioning what sort of response you seek to your questions.

So you are agreeing that the police are incompetent, For one thing nobody can avoid the police at a football match. I think that has just proved my point they have to resort to a civil case because they cant catch the suspected hooligans doing anything wrong with all the uniformed police officers, police spotters, police evidence gatherers CCTV, eye witnesses and the popular police camera crew. Surely nobody can avoid that.

Ah but aren't todays hooligans pretty smart in some ways?

The difference between a civil and criminal action please?

A civil case is where a person who has a complaint might bring legal action to protect his or her interests or collect money.In a criminal case, Police bring court action against a defendant who has been accused of committing a crime.criminal cases are prosecuted on behalf of the people of the town.

Ah but answer me this. Why are hooligans smarter in some ways these days.

Here it is that question

Yes you are right

Just curious.

I don't recall you asking me that.

Are all 17 innocent?

Im not sure if they are or not, do you know if they are or not, NO. well stop judging then

Well ickle likkle boy I asked you to explain to daddy the difference between a civil and criminal acion.

The nasty likkle policeman may suggest a civil action against naughty little boys like you where there is insufficient evidence to proceed with a criminal trial.

However its makes those 17 none the less guilty and if a a newspaper see fit to publish their names there must be strong evidence vs them to do so.

Naughty little boys that they are.

Hooligans have to be smarter these days to avoid detection by the many cameras in and around football grounds. Added to this the extra police presence at grounds compared to the 80's. That is not to say football hooligans are smart far from it.

As for nailing them to the floor, now that fox hunting has effectively been banned, why not keep the toffs happy by introducing Hooligan hunting. Imagine a load of toffs on horses following their hounds as they chase the Burberry Brigade around the countryside biggrin.gif

Anyway although I've gone on a bit here, who really cares what happens to those 17 dry.gif

Edited by Roaming Rover

Well ickle likkle boy I asked you to explain to daddy the difference between a civil and criminal acion.

The nasty likkle policeman may suggest a civil action against naughty little boys like you where there is insufficient evidence to proceed with a criminal trial.

However its makes those 17 none the less guilty and if a a newspaper see fit to publish their names there must be strong evidence vs them to do so.

Don.. if you want answers to your questions..

<<< CLICK HERE >>>

Well I can't vouch for this BRFCC bloke but I know for a fact that a few on that list don't deserve to be banned and if they are our club is losing loyal supporters who have done nothing wrong.

Please explain.

What's there to explain?

I know at least 2 on the list have no interest in hooliganism WHATSOEVER.

It's quite easy to become a 'suspected hooligan' these days, not necessarily saying that's a bad thing because it needed clamping down on.

Take Preston away pre-season. 15 of us went to Preston by train and made our way to the exchange, within 10 minutes around 20 of lancashires finest turn up and proceed to follow us round all day. I'm not complaining, we had a crack with them and there was no trouble whatsoever. None of the 15 have been involved in violent disorder of any sort but we were clearly 'suspected hooligans' because we liked a drink and didn't wear replica shirts.

If I received a banning order for what I consider normal behaviour for a lad my age then I'd be extremely pi$$ed off and would appeal against it till it was over-turned.

Don.. if you want answers to your questions..

<<< CLICK HERE >>>

laugh.giflaugh.gif

OK, I have a question for you BRFCC.

What single incident do you think contributed most to the police suspecting you enough to believe they could get a banning order against you ?

I'm a big privacy advocate and object strongly to recorded, tracked and monitored by the police. I'm tracked, not because I've done anything wrong, but because I share common details (such as where I drink, which games I attend, what I wear etc) with those that do. I'd like to know what makes the jump from just another stat to being enough of a treat to be worth trying to get a banning order for.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.