SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] England U21 V Wales U21

Linny8

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm used to seeing big gaps at Ewood, B.P......................................

Well you'll see a few more next to you on Friday - that's if you're going !

I'll be there. Thankfully we haven't bought the tickets, it could end up being a rip off.

Apparantly there are a lot left, when i asked today at the ticket office. ohmy.gif

11,000 have been sold according to the girl I spoke to at the ticket office.

Thats brilliant, when you consider there are only 6,000 more at Rovers games!

Looks like a maximum of 15000 then - which I reckon was fairly predictable . So why didn't they have tickets at half the price and fill the stadium ? Extra revenue at the beer and food counters would have made it a more viable proposition .

Looks like a maximum of 15000 then - which I reckon was fairly predictable . So why didn't they have tickets at half the price and fill the stadium ? Extra revenue at the beer and food counters would have made it a more viable proposition .

As far as lost revenue, suely the new ticket system at Rovers is going to be a major cause of that ,as now it is possible to buy a kids ticket ,scan in and your in the ground for your fiver. rover.gif

Would only be extra revenue if they were properly staffed.

Surley there will be alot of fans from other clubs around Lancashire and Yorkshire paying on the day and boosting the croud. We dont need an embarrising eng u21 crowd to add to our 'poor support' press!!

Edited by BRFC4EVA

As far as lost revenue, suely the new ticket system at Rovers is going to be a major cause of that ,as now it is possible to buy a kids ticket ,scan in and your in the ground for your fiver. rover.gif

To answer Blue Phil, it is the FA's call for ticket prices, Rovers are merely provide the facilities.

As for the post direcly above, have you tried that? Its quite easy to spot someone who is accessing the stadium with an incorrect ticket.

Its quite easy to spot someone who is accessing the stadium with an incorrect ticket.

I don't think Rovers are in a position to refuse entry to someone who appears to be 'frauding' the system. There are few enough people turning up as it is. so i think they'd rather someone be paying a concession price rather than not at-all! Most of the stewards are dozy sods anyway and probably wouldn't notice the red & green flashing together, not that they will be arsed anyway! People get away with it all the time.

Its quite easy to spot someone who is accessing the stadium with an incorrect ticket.

I don't think Rovers are in a position to refuse entry to someone who appears to be 'frauding' the system. There are few enough people turning up as it is. so i think they'd rather someone be paying a concession price rather than not at-all! Most of the stewards are dozy sods anyway and probably wouldn't notice the red & green flashing together, not that they will be arsed anyway! People get away with it all the time.

Well lets all get in for free .maybe we will get a sell out crowd eh.

Well lets all get in for free .maybe we will get a sell out crowd eh.

I didn't say free, I said Adults on concession tickets (1/2 price!) Doubt we would sell out even if it was free!!!

Edited by Ben-2000

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.