BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Relegation Watch

Gav

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typical! The one season they don't trash their town or try to set fire to anything :lol:

:huh: Didn`t they hit the Wigan keeper with a coin thrown from the stand? :huh:

.....& didn`t they pelt David Dunn & Chris Samba with coins etc after the game at the dingledome? :huh:

Do the authorities not take these things into consideration?

tbh...i`m not that arsed if they get into europe or not. I think it`d be p1ss funny watching them get their arses whooped in the Faroe Islands or having to go to one of the really rough european backwaters & seeing how their 'famous suicide' fare against proper hoolies lol.

.........or having to go to one of the really rough european backwaters & seeing how their 'famous suicide' fare against proper hoolies lol.

I don't think the security guys dressed like ninja's at Wisla Krakow would be fazed much by Dixie Dingle and his mates.

I don't think the security guys dressed like ninja's at Wisla Krakow would be fazed much by Dixie Dingle and his mates.

They`d be quaking in their boots when they see the 'Suicide Sunshine Coach' pulling into Krakow.....

Suicide Sunshine Coach..... :unsure: (the embarrassment starts 3.23mins into the vid)

Unbelievable Quotes from Kilby:

"I watched the riots from the Conference game between York and Luton.

Really it wasn't too long ago when they were our equals, they were our peers and more often than not they were beating us as well."

If you don't believe me check the Dingle Express website. He really said it.

What is wrong with that?

I remember when Luton were our superiors never mind "equals". Back in the eighties they were a far better side than us and in a division higher to boot. They reached a couple of League Cup finals as well.

Anyone who can remember even the last part of the 80s would say the same.

If Burnley had managed to double us, as we did to them, they would have stayed up. In this context, it makes it even more enjoyable, and now feel like we were totally responsible for them vanishing off the face of the planet. Magic.

It's still " Premier League Burnley " on their web-site ! News must travel very slowly in Yorkshire. Maybe they're still chiseling a new tablet of stone.

I can't help laughing going to and fro to work on the M66 & M60 seeing all the 'Premiership Clarets' car stickers. It's funny how they have dwindled as the season has progressed...

I can't help laughing going to and fro to work on the M66 & M60 seeing all the 'Premiership Clarets' car stickers. It's funny how they have dwindled as the season has progressed...

Same here, I just look and sarcastically smile as I pass... the probably wonder why until they see the mini Rovers kit in the back window!

Same here, I just look and sarcastically smile as I pass... the probably wonder why until they see the mini Rovers kit in the back window!

Around this time last year I used to get all sorts of abuse from the dingle clan on the motorway when they saw my mini kit in the car, now I struggle to get eye contact! :lol:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/8156931.Burnley_miss_out_on_place_in_Europe/

Can't get the link tag to work, but burnley have missed out on Europe also

:lol::lol::lol:

Although I'm glad they will not get a taste of European football, part of me would be happy to see them get trounced on Channel 5! Saying that, the only time I'm prepared to watch them is when we're on the same pitch!

It's still " Premier League Burnley " on their web-site ! News must travel very slowly in Yorkshire. Maybe they're still chiseling a new tablet of stone.

At least they have a proper yorkshire ding-dong derby against Leeds to look forward to next term :rolleyes:

Couple of more things. The 4-2 win over a Champions League bound Spurs in the last game of the season could hopefully convince the Burnley board that Laws is the right man for the job-hopefully that vote won't lead to a hung Parliament.

Secondly, I notice that Burnley finally manage to beat a decent top flight team when effectively a 2nd tier club. Proof if it was ever needed, that they are most at home when comfortable with their status as second division rubbish.

Archived