SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

giggs has neither the brains or the personality for the man utd job

At 3-0 up he took a midfielder off and put another forward on. At least he is going for it. Might not work against better teams but when you have the opportunity you take it. He might not get the chance to prove he has what it takes though.

Another win for Sherwood too by the way.

Thank goodness both of those two aren't good enough for Rovers.

Must say I'm kinda looking forward to todays programme in the PL. One game that will more or less ensure relegation for the loser (Sunderland - Cardiff) and one game that will be very important in the title race (Liverpool - Chelsea). I think Sunderland will absolutely crush Cardiff and manage the great escape this season. Cardiff is just another example of what will happen to your club when insane people get their hands on it. In my view their doomed to relegation and won't go up again next year no matter how much money they spend. Not unlike Rovers in other words...

Liverpool - Chelsea will be a interesting spectacle, but I fear it will be a boring one. Got a feeling that Mourinhos mindgames this week will pay off and Chelsea will avoid losing this one. Won't be the least bit surprised if they go on to win the game, but still think Liverpool will win the league. This will be the first big test for Rodgers as a manager. Win this and they are oh so close - lose and I think nerves might come into play. Gut says 0-0, but hoping for a fun game.

• Backroom

Cardiff, Norwich and one of Sunderland/Fulham methinks... Sunderland have some serious momentum at the moment whilst Fulham threw away a 2 goal lead yesterday. Magath is the more experienced of the two managers but there's nothing he can do right now about the deficiencies all across Fulham's team and I think that may prove their undoing.

Archived