BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it can't be us, we're not a " major club " anymore. I think it could be a team in our division though. If it was a Premier League team they would have said so.

Def not us, "snorting cocaine " makes you hyper , full of self confidence and talk a lot, doesn't sound like Shelfy, Bowyer or Burnley Bob, now if the drug was mogadon :)

Def not us, "snorting cocaine " makes you hyper , full of self confidence and talk a lot, doesn't sound like Shelfy, Bowyer or Burnley Bob, now if the drug was mogadon :)

I'd have shelfy as a date rape drug type of guy ... If he did drugs.

2-0 to Everton, David Moyes the gift that keeps on giving

If you want cheering up have a read of redcafe.net

Man U were insipid. They were completely devoid of ideas. Everton won without trying.

Liverpool should have won far more comfortably then they did.

Arsenal scored a couple of crackers against Hull. Would they have capitulated if Ramsey had been fit all season?

When was the last time everton did the double over United? Oh dear, 44 years ago pre-fergie and god knows who else, wellat least it's another accolade on his CV

Well done to Pool today

Everton were the country's wealthiest club back then.

• Backroom

Man Utd are a way too slow with a ball. They didn't have a chance.

The thing is with Liverpool is they are so fluid going forward they look like scoring every time they attack it's deadly

The other teams don't come close

if we can keep sterling and sturridge fit for the world cup then we have a real chance of getting to the quarter finals, those two would scare the sheet out of italy

I disagree, I don't think either will "scare Italy" or be good enough at that level. Sterling in particular.

We have a tendency to overate all players who are effective (even momentarily) in the Premier League.

My opinion on Sherwood is that his latest interview was very amateurish, there's no need to make that particular opinion on Sandro public, his arrogance isn't impressive. He should be encouraging him to regain his form in a positive manner. If I was Sandro, I wouldn't be interested in playing for him again.

Archived