[Archived] Jordan Rhodes

Tom

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

At least he gave us a glimmer of hope today

4 good chances and stuck away 2, can't expect much more than that

His second was a beauty and the type you know he will score when others wouldn't

• Backroom

Yep can't see anyone Paying what it would take to sell him

We would want back what we paid which was £8m then again a relegation threatened team may see him as the difference in a Jon stead way and would be a bargain at £20m if it really did mean staying up

It all depends how desperate folk are

do you think you'll be able to keep him?

I think he'll be gone in January if the right money is offered, otherwise he'll probably force a move himself in the summer and who can blame the lad.

Yep can't see anyone Paying what it would take to sell him

We would want back what we paid which was £8m then again a relegation threatened team may see him as the difference in a Jon stead way and would be a bargain at £20m if it really did mean staying up

It all depends how desperate folk are

I think he'll be gone in January if the right money is offered, otherwise he'll probably force a move himself in the summer and who can blame the lad.

It depends on your club doesn't it. Listened to one of the podcasts about the accounts and basically you need to go up really. He's a saleable asset. I agree Gav I don't think he''ll in the winter window, but, if you don't go up you have to sell in the summer

The 2nd half today is why rhodes frustrates me and a few others on here. He was outstanding in the 2nd half. really fired up and an absolute pest. Brum have arguably the biggest centre half pairing in world football, damm those 2 are brutes and he was bullying them at times today. Didnt give them a min, fighting for every scrap and 2nd ball. We need to tell scott dann to lay off eastwood and just punch Jordan in the face just before kick off becasue he is a totally different player when fired up. If he can bottle that his value rockets and he will score even more goals

• Backroom

Good stat.

Won't appease his detractors though. Most of whom seem to be Rovers fans. :wacko:

I've been a critic as at times I've thought he has warranted it but he is priceless to us I wouldn't argue that

Ironically though Tom, your stat is for a period where Rhodes has been 'poor' and his game full of weaknesses.

Just imagine when he gets to his peak! ;)

It'll be galling watching him wearing a Newcastle or Sunderland shirt. :(

Ironically though Tom, your stat is for a period where Rhodes has been 'poor' and his game full of weaknesses.

Just imagine when he gets to his peak! ;)

It'll be galling watching him wearing a Newcastle or Sunderland shirt. :(

We will be playing sunderland next season so i wouldn't worry about that

Guest Norbert

'Official rumours'. Odd turn of phrase. Makes me think of a Sir Humphrey monologue about officials releasing statements that are unofficially official but are officially uofficial.

Archived