BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Oldham away

JBiz

Not necessarily the best time to be diplomatic after a showing like that, but it's time for Tony to step aside. He acknowledged himself it's promotion or sack; we won't be getting promoted Tony. For somebody with such self acclaim for being tactically astute, this is bloody poor fayre. Not expecting anything will happen, bar more banal platitudes. 

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many teams in League one have full internationals? Wtf - what is going on here? TM i like as a bloke but he has failure all over his CV and he will bring failure here...time to change NOW so that we have a chance at getting up.

Just now, HowieFive0 said:

Im glad you didnt  say the most talented players in the league ..because that we aint 

It isn't a good league. Our players are plenty good enough to be in the top 2. As Mowbray himself said the other night, if he can't get this squad up he isn't much of a coach.

Bow-bray.

It’s deja vu all over again.

Mediocre results and ‘home truths’. With the biggest budget and best squad in the division we have to be heading for automatic promotion - without any excuses.

We need a Souness-pedigree manager (or the League One equivalent) to put the fear of God in these players and promote some of the youth. Mowbray has them going through the motions and is shunning our homegrown youngsters.

Just now, Stuart said:

Bow-bray.

Mediocre results and ‘home truths’. With the biggest budget and best squad in the division we have to be heading for automatic promotion - without any excuses.

We need a Souness-pedigree manager (or the League One equivalent) to put the fear of God in these players and promote some of the youth. Mowbray has them going through the motions and is shunning our homegrown youngsters.

Exactly my feelings.

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

It isn't a good league. Our players are plenty good enough to be in the top 2. As Mowbray himself said the other night, if he can't get this squad up he isn't much of a coach.

So  why dont the players f ck Mowbray off and perform how they want to perform  ? We ve hardly strung a pass together all season ..?

BTW TM not entirely blameless ..but if these players are as good as what we ve been blindly lead to think ..how come they ve played two ? good games all season ? 

1 minute ago, blueboy3333 said:

I still disagree.

From what I saw today, individually the players were poor. I still don't see how these players are the best in the league in reality. Maybe on pedigree.

Just now, Hasta said:

I still disagree.

From what I saw today, individually the players were poor. I still don't see how these players are the best in the league in reality.

Buck stops with the manager - they are his players and his team. If he cannot handle them or motivate them - thats down to him.

Just now, JacknOry said:

Buck stops with the manager - they are his players and his team. If he cannot handle them or motivate them - thats down to him.

I agree with the fact they are his players ..but really ..over the white line at 3pm and then they cant string two passes together ? 

Yet we ve the best squad in the league according to some on here ? ..

4 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Bow-bray.

We do not have the best squad in the division. We have the one you know most about. Wigan are walking this league

I agree with the fact they are his players ..but really ..over the white line at 3pm and then they cant string two passes together ? 

We do - on paper and by the wages they are paid. You cannot keep putting it on the players when tinkerman changes strategies every week. Admitteduly they should be doing better but when you have a manager that lets players decide if they want to play in the carribean cup or not - it hradly tells you he bosses them.

Just now, Hasta said:

I still disagree.

From what I saw today, individually the players were poor. I still don't see how these players are the best in the league in reality. Maybe on pedigree.

Because it's a rank bad league. You think Mowbray is an inspiring coach?. You saw the Rotherham game. We destroyed them for 45 minutes. We should have been 6 up at half time. Then we go back into our shell for another few games. That comes from the manager's inability to motivate his team to get at the opposition. He's scared of his own shadow.

2 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Bow-bray.

Pity we didn't go for Alex Neil, he'd have got us out of this league easily, Preston now 5th, average age of the team 22.

• Backroom

It's all about motivation, and it's painfully obvious our players don't have it. Buck stops with the manager. He talks a good game but he can't back those words up. The only game we've looked good in this season is Rotherham. Even the MK Dons result was hugely flattering.

Just now, mhead said:

Does Neil Warnock have results like this?

No wonder some of us get SO hacked off with the lack of any direction at the Club.

And so annoyed with posters on here in various stages of 'denial'

I dont think anyones in denial ..what happens off the pitch ..forget at 3pm ..the eleven blokes who cross that line cant bloody do the basics ..without that you win f all 

Just now, JacknOry said:

We do - on paper and by the wages they are paid. You cannot keep putting it on the players when tinkerman changes strategies every week. Admitteduly they should be doing better but when you have a manager that lets players decide if they want to play in the carribean cup or not - it hradly tells you he bosses them.

Jack ..the players are getting off very lightly with criticism..yep TM in charge but this lot are professionals who at the mo cant do the basics never mind formations .tactics ..

Jack ..the players are getting off very lightly with criticism..yep TM in charge but this lot are professionals who at the mo cant do the basics never mind formations .tactics ..

So you blame the players for the position we are in the league? Who manages those players? Just asking

My name isnt Jack btw

Just now, JacknOry said:

So you blame the players for the position we are in the league? Who manages those players? Just asking

Jack already said TM is not blameless...but why does a profesional footballer not do the basics ..forget tactics etc ?..not good enough ??

Archived