BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Loan Window

Wouldn’t be surprised if a couple more came in and a couple went out before the deadline. Surely Whittingham will follow Caddis in leaving by mutual consent. Perhaps loans for Fisher and Nuttal if we can get a couple in. 

I reckon we may pull off the chapman deal. 

Edited by rovers11

I think ppl are reading too much into the picture Chapman has put up. If he leaves on loan, I would be shocked if we’re not the club he joins. He loved it here, he’s well loved by the fans, and he seems to be good mates with the players. Plus, TM has already said he’s desperate to re-join the club.

The player at millwall is leonard from sheff utd, who in turn are after this one that was mentioned yesterday from boro, who are replacing him with Saville.

No chance on God’s earth Chapman ends up anywhere other than Boro or us come 5pm.

Just now, OnePhilT said:

But... the baby lions...

Hahahaha, Rovers fans must be worst for over-reading in to things. The picture was changed Wednesday too.

Have to agree with people saying Chapman will either be here or Boro at 5pm today. No way will Tony be talking about Chapman if he was off elsewhere. Also, if we are in for him along with others and he’s allowed to leave - he’s not choosing anywhere else. He’s desperate to come back here!

9 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

I think ppl are reading too much into the picture Chapman has put up.

Entirely possible, and I hope so. It's the timing and the fact it was a Rovers one until now that has me worried. If you're about to move to Rovers, strange day to change your picture from a Rovers one.

Maybe he is just teasing us!

Just now, bluebruce said:

Ahhh there we go. Feel better now! It was being made out it was today.

I toyed with the idea of telling people last night, but though i’d allow speculation and see others squirm!

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Do players get brought for medicals in limos? Genuine question 

It will just be an event at Ewood. A player wouldn't rock up in a limo unless they were eccentric. They'd be in their fancy personal sports car.

• Like 1

Have a weird feeling we are going to have a repeat of transfer deadline day.

Hope for two to come in. Time runs out and we hope for one quick one before the end and then end up with nobody.

The noises coming out of Ewood at the moment don't seem very encouraging.

Last thing I heard was that Nuttall might have to wait until January for a loan because of the Samuel injury, which would tend to indicate we won't be bringing in a forward today.

Edited by RovingRover

With Caddis, do we not think both parties have been trying to get a move for him that suits the player and club.

It hasn't happened so, if we didnt release him today, he is tied at Ewood until January at the latest.

He wants to be playing football at his age. Therefore we've agreed to release him so that he can join a club in the next week or two and doesn't have to move within the transfer windows.

Just now, Hasta said:

With Caddis, do we not think both parties have been trying to get a move for him that suits the player and club.

It hasn't happened so, if we didnt release him today, he is tied at Ewood until January at the latest.

He wants to be playing football at his age. Therefore we've agreed to release him so that he can join a club in the next week or two and doesn't have to move within the transfer windows.

I would assume that's exactly the case, because if he was released tomorrow he wouldn't be able to sign for anyone until January, if players are released within the transfer window then they can join other clubs as a free agent.