BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Loan Window

£15m for a player that’s only played three games in the championship is a good offer tbf. But we won’t sell this window.

£15m-£20m in January from a premier league club may be a different story. He will most certainly leave after this season if we don’t go up; he’s a premier league player. 

10 minutes ago, FGS5635 said:

I reckon this is TM and waggott leaking these stories. Helps them prove their transfer strat of signing young players who increase in value.

Madamme will be sat there in the evil villan chair stroking her cat thinking TM is the man

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

Just now, Lancaster Rover said:

THE WINDOW IS SHUT FOR PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS

Yes, so we reject ANY bid from Championship clubs on the basis they are not Premier League, and we sit tight. IF a Premier League club comes sniffing in January that is up to them and we cross that bridge when we get to it.

If the player wants to progress by transferring to a club in a higher league fair enough. Moving to WBA is not progression, or at least it shouldn't be. If they were still in the top flight fair enough, but they've lost that status now.

Depends where we want to be as a club. Do we want to challenge in this league and be a big player in it or do we want to revert to being a club that is happy to exist and float about aimlessly whilst selling a few big players from time to time. We'll never make serious progress if we cash in on our best players to non-Premier League clubs every couple of years.

I have a very uncomfortable feeling about this Dack business.
I think WBA's bids are now entering the sphere of going over the head of the manager and the decision being made in India.
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if we started hearing names being dropped over the next hour over possible replacements.

Rovers should put down a firm "not for sale" message and warn WBA that any further attention will be reported to the Football League.

1 minute ago, RovingRover said:

I have a very uncomfortable feeling about this Dack business.
I think WBA's bids are now entering the sphere of going over the head of the manager and the decision being made in India.
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if we started hearing names being dropped over the next hour over possible replacements.

Rovers should put down a firm "not for sale" message and warn WBA that any further attention will be reported to the Football League.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/16608452.rovers-insist-bradley-dack-is-not-for-sale-at-any-price/?ref=mac 

Rovers insist Bradley Dack is not for sale at any price and remains an integral part of the club’s plans moving forward.

Who do the LT mean when they say Rovers, like who gave them the info they are reporting? 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

9 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Chris Martin and Tommy Elphick, two players people have suggested in here before, both gone to Hull.

good signings for them, they need some experience there and both are good players at this level

Seeds been sown for Dack leaving this is how it starts and only usually pans out one way. If they are bidding that much they are really serious and will be back in January form and injuries pending.

As long as the money goes back into the team to soften the blow we'll have to live with this kind of thing....unless it already has of course ?

Just now, davulsukur said:

Unless the Chappers deal is 99% done, i can't see us getting him before 5pm.

Might look again in Jan.

I suspect everything is agreed, just waiting on boro to finalise their deals. Looks like Adomah and saville done. Fully Expect HC to be announced in the next 40 mins

A correspondent from one of the papers who covers west Brom has tweeted likely np ins or outs .

If true we rejected a 15million bid for Dack then further proof that the club is starting to be looked after properly.

Although maybe short in one or 2 areas going off what Mogga said that's down to clubs not willing to deal.Been a fantastic window in my opinion

• Like 1