Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Mowbray’s Future

22 minutes ago, Jimbo2 said:

Tony Mowbray thread

bottom 3 still after 5 games

3 tough games next

sleep walking to league 1

nothing changed

9 points from 5 games from Mowbray is a massive improvement compare to where we would have been under Coyle.

Probably on the same points as Wigan.

14 minutes ago, Rover_Shaun said:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, philipl said:

Give Mowbray the freedom of Blackburn if he keeps us up.

In fact give him Blackburn.

If we do go down one thing is for sure...it won't be Mowbrays fault.

We all know where the ultimate blame lies for our fall from grace,if we relegate then the heat needs to be turned on Venkys like never before.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

What is a big contract for a youth player? Is Mahoney on his books? 

Depends which player really? Reece Hands was another now been released by greenock morton. 

It levels as some where training with the first team to some being moved to u-21 from u-18.

They got there hands on most which is obivious as to why, big appearance money, cut of sales, commissions paid as they all signed new contracts.

• Like 1

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Depends which player really? Reece Hands was another now been released by greenock morton. 

It levels as some where training with the first team to some being moved to u-21 from u-18.

They got there hands on most which is obivious as to why, big appearance money, cut of sales, commissions paid as they all signed new contracts.

But they haven't played for us and most have been released by other clubs. I don't see where the profit for agents is in this instance? I can't see a signing commission/bonus for handful of no mark youth players being that lucrative. 

18 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

But they haven't played for us and most have been released by other clubs. I don't see where the profit for agents is in this instance? I can't see a signing commission/bonus for handful of no mark youth players being that lucrative. 

Sliding scale approach... SEM who are no more but existing in the forms of Kentaro AG and Wassermann Media Group with notable ex SEM agents Neil Fewnings and Paul Martin now working for WMG pulling the strings in the UK.

Neil Fewnings pocketed 1 million after SEM went in bringing Murphy and Kazim Richards to the club http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2306573/Financial-picture-Blackburn-Venkys-revealed--Exclusive.html. Since then without the PL riches it's been a scaled down approach for the EX SEM men now WMG for Hope Akpan and Danny Guthrie, Elliott Ward & Wes Brown.

Most players who were with SEM like Chris Long, Nick Powell, Kieran Gibbs, Nick Blackman, Brad Smith have moved over to WMG. Now Powell and Smith were certainly linked to BRFC under Coyle including another WMG player Giles Barnes, whilst Blackman played for BRFC. Another disconcerting fact is, why ex WMG chief ended up at Derby as a director and signed up no less than 10 WMG players.

Every time a contract gets renewed, every time they play or get paid, 10% cut to the agency etc.

The Simon Conning approach along with his old pals Neil Fewnings and Paul Martin works very similar. Get Nyambe and co in the team for the apperance money and re-negotiate contracts for 4-5 years skimming 10% off. 

Quite lucrative. 

If it don't happen for a while take a leaf out of Neil Fewnings book straight from the book of Jerome ... Partner with a fellow agent, step forward Marcus Olsson agent HCM who on the paperwork lodged with the FA partnered with "Neil Fewnings". Yep the very same WMG man with the very same WMG linked clubs as mentioned above.

Edited by Dunnfc
  • Like 5

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Sliding scale approach... SEM who are no more but existing in the forms of Kentaro AG and Wassermann Media Group with notable ex SEM agents Neil Fewnings and Paul Martin now working for WMG pulling the strings in the UK.

Neil Fewnings pocketed 1 million after SEM went in bringing Murphy and Kazim Richards to the club http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2306573/Financial-picture-Blackburn-Venkys-revealed--Exclusive.html. Since then without the PL riches it's been a scaled down approach for the EX SEM men now WMG for Hope Akpan and Danny Guthrie, Elliott Ward & Wes Brown.

Most players who were with SEM like Chris Long, Nick Powell, Kieran Gibbs, Nick Blackman, Brad Smith have moved over to WMG. Now Powell and Smith were certainly linked to BRFC under Coyle including another WMG player Giles Barnes, whilst Blackman played for BRFC. Another disconcerting fact is, why ex WMG chief ended up at Derby as a director and signed up no less than 10 WMG players.

Every time a contract gets renewed, every time they play or get paid, 10% cut to the agency etc.

The Simon Conning approach along with his old pals Neil Fewnings and Paul Martin works very similar. Get Nyambe and co in the team for the apperance money and re-negotiate contracts for 4-5 years skimming 10% off. 

Quite lucrative. 

If it don't happen for a while take a leaf out of Neil Fewnings book straight from the book of Jerome ... Partner with a fellow agent, step forward Marcus Olsson agent HCM who on the paperwork lodged with the FA partnered with "Neil Fewnings". Yep the very same WMG man with the very same WMG linked clubs as mentioned above.

Smith was a loan deal wasn't before Liverpool sold him to Bournemouth so that's fall through.

Powell and Barnes were linked and I think Barnes was here to sign But it never happened. Senior probably block it

With all fairness Nyambe has been playing well. he been getting better game by game.

Who is the Derby director? and Have you seen Olsson paperwork for yourself?

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Quite lucrative. 

Agents are a horrible aspect of modern football, no doubt about that. We got absolutely fleeced by them over the past 6 years, but there was a concentrated period when we were probably getting fleeced and signing more dross than anyone else. Venkys learnt an extremely costly lesson.

The unfortunate reality is that we will need to engage with agents to sign players going forward. There is no alternative. Picking and choosing agents isn't the answer either though. Number 1 is the focus on the right players we need to improve our squad and then work to deal with their agents. Every club is getting fleeced by them in one was or another. They are a horrible devious breed by and large though and a horrible by product of the money that has flooded the game. 

Even though I saw it before, reading that article is so depressing. It strikes me though that the one thing that Venkys really made a mess of was picking managers. If they had have gotten in a Mick MCarthy or a Warnock our first year in the Championship and given them the transfer reigns. I am pretty sure we would have been promoted in a similar fashion to Newcastle. So depressing. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
  • Like 1

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Smith was a loan deal wasn't before Liverpool sold him to Bournemouth so that's fall through.

Powell and Barnes were linked and I think Barnes was here to sign But it never happened. Senior probably block it

With all fairness Nyambe has been playing well. he been getting better game by game.

Who is the Derby director? and Have you seen Olsson paperwork for yourself?

Correct Smith was a loan. Still you pay a loan fee and wages etc. Powell/Barnes linked throughout the same summer too. Infact that Barnes link never went away.

Sam Rush - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4299028/Derby-not-level-playing-field-WMG-say-agents.html

I've seen the Olsson stuff, a list of transfers is available on FA website.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Agents are a horrible aspect of modern football, no doubt about that. We got absolutely fleeced by them over the past 6 years, but there was a concentrated period when we were probably getting fleeced and signing more dross than anyone else. Venkys learnt an extremely costly lesson.

The unfortunate reality is that we will need to engage with agents to sign players going forward. There is no alternative. Picking and choosing agents isn't the answer either though. Number 1 is the focus on the right players we need to improve our squad and then work to deal with their agents. Every club is getting fleeced by them in one was or another. They are a horrible devious breed by and large though and a horrible by product of the money that has flooded the game. 

Even though I saw it before, reading that article is so depressing. It strikes me though that the one thing that Venkys really made a mess of was picking managers. If they had have gotten in a Mick MCarthy or a Warnock our first year in the Championship and given them the transfer reigns. I am pretty sure we would have been promoted in a similar fashion to Newcastle. So depressing. 

The issue is becoming a monopoly by those links like BRFC and Derby, i don't deny some agents are good but the SEM links need cutting all together and if that means we miss out on players then so be it.

I wonder if Suhail Pasha is going to answer this link on the 30th which names him as a Kentaro employee - http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Suhail-Pasha/-1981760026 Yet he is shadowing directing the club going by the name "Pasha" when in fact hes actually called Shaikh.

• Like 2

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Correct Smith was a loan. Still you pay a loan fee and wages etc. Powell/Barnes linked throughout the same summer too. Infact that Barnes link never went away.

Sam Rush - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4299028/Derby-not-level-playing-field-WMG-say-agents.html

No the Barnes link never went away but at least we didnt sign him. Did Senior block it? Most likely. 

Didnt know about Sam Rush but he appointed by Mel Morris. 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

No the Barnes link never went away but at least we didnt sign him. Did Senior block it? Most likely. 

Didnt know about Sam Rush but he appointed by Mel Morris. 

Mustn't have been the right SEM link...

Jay Emanuel Thomas represented by Paul Senior's wife (Lara) was found on FA documents with Craig Honeyman, ex SEM.

4 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

The issue is becoming a monopoly by those links like BRFC and Derby, i don't deny some agents are good but the SEM links need cutting all together and if that means we miss out on players then so be it.

I wonder if Suhail Pasha is going to answer this link on the 30th which names him as a Kentaro employee - http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Suhail-Pasha/-1981760026 Yet he is shadowing directing the club going by the name "Pasha" when in fact hes actually called Shaikh.

Ya it should be diversified where possible, but player quality needs to be number the number 1 factor. 

Why people aren't worried by this or play it down after the amount of times the club have been screwed over is beyond me.

Why the owners get the benefit of the doubt and the future looks positive after all the farce of the last 6 years is also beyond me.

Good info btw Dunnfc, cheers.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

Simon Conning was brought in by Jerome Anderson as he was a SEM agent.

Jerome got all the youth to sign up to Simon Conning Consulting agency.

That's why some of the youth were on obscene contracts.

Most roads keep leading back to the same place yet some still won't accept Rovers are just a vehicle for a certain set of agents underpinned by Indian sponsors using it for their own non football purposes and a huge wad of debt.

Until it's released from this grasp it'll keep going in ever decreasing circles until there is nothing left to bleed because there is virtually no income. 

• Like 2

Just now, tomphil said:

Most roads keep leading back to the same place yet some still won't accept Rovers are just a vehicle for a certain set of agents underpinned by Indian sponsors using it for their own non football purposes and a huge wad of debt.

Until it's released from this grasp it'll keep going in ever decreasing circles until there is nothing left to bleed because there is virtually no income. 

a lot of fans including numerous posters on here still don't want to believe it ...heads buried in sand comes to mind

• Like 2

Just now, Athlete said:

a lot of fans including numerous posters on here still don't want to believe it ...heads buried in sand comes to mind

Yep some just come back with 'well all players have agents' true but there is one lot in particular here with a few others satelliting around them it seems.

They might just batten down the hatches for a while once they've got a load of youth on their books and one or two others in the team. Club run on income parity near enough to outgoings whilst they hope the new crop grows to flog off in a season or 2. To achieve that will see massive cuts in summer the likes of which Nixon alluded to and there is no real reason to think it won't happen unless the main sponsors have a change of heart and keep a championship budget. Then someone like TM might keep us treading water a bit longer.

• Like 2

On 3/12/2017 at 6:01 AM, chaddyrovers said:

What has he got to do with Tony Mowbray and this thread?

Set up an Agent thread and discuss him there

Tbh, I really couldnt care about Simon Conning. You are obsess about agents. Thats why I think you are football agent or work for a sport agency

Jal out!!!

All that matters is staying up this season. 

Blimey, Chaddy. We should all wake up to the issue of agents and people like Simon Conning.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, tomphil said:

Denial is a river in Egypt! So frustrating, I agree.

• Like 2

On 12/03/2017 at 11:49 AM, Dunnfc said:

Simon Conning was brought in by Jerome Anderson as he was a SEM agent.

Jerome got all the youth to sign up to Simon Conning Consulting agency.

That's why some of the youth were on obscene contracts.

What about Raya and Nyambe Dunnfc ?

On 12/03/2017 at 0:44 PM, chaddyrovers said:

Thanks Dunnfc for coming on here and posting it instead of little hints like Jal does.

Can I asked when you said "That's why some of the youth were on obscene contracts." have these players moved on since or still here?

On 12/03/2017 at 1:37 PM, Dunnfc said:

Multiple O'connell, Henley to name a couple.

He has got the youth signed up presently. You have to wonder what agent frequents Ewood so much including the directors hospitality. 

41 minutes ago, JAL said:

What about Raya and Nyambe Dunnfc ?

David Raya - FA paperwork Feb 2016 stated his agent is Juame Munell Perales of Futbol XXI SL

Nayambe - FA Paperwork Feb 2016 stated his agent is Simon Conning of Simon Conning Consulting

Edited by Dunnfc

On Sun Mar 12 2017 at 3:03 PM, Bigdoggsteel said:

What lesson have Venkys learnt ? And where's any evidence that they've done so ? Didn't bother reading the rest

Edited by A cup of beans
  • Like 1