BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In order for Miss Hannon to be in the final selection process I imagine her to be subhuman pondlife. I apologize if that is not the case. However, if that is indeed not the case then I'm sorry but she has no chance of getting in.

Seems a lovely girl from the brief chats I've had with her, it’s like me calling you a c*** even though I've not met you, but " I apologiz(s)e if that is not the case" ;)

Nicko still defending Kean on twitter

Apparently last season was all Venkys fault for not giving him money to spend.

Success this season depends on whether they give Kean a big budget.

Unbelievable.

Nicko has become a joke figure amongst most football fans, his views are dictated by the stories and access he gets to the manager and squad, the mans an arse hole, simple as that.

That fact that 'Big Brother' is still on TV makes me even happier I left England. In order for Miss Hannon to be in the final selection process I imagine her to be subhuman pondlife. I apologize if that is not the case. However, if that is indeed not the case then I'm sorry but she has no chance of getting in.

remember in the begining when BB was more of an entertaining social experiment where they just put a dozen random normail(ish!) people into the house with no agendas, now its just a bunch of almost identical deluded idiots.

this must be a 1st for brfcs discusion.

remember in the begining when BB was more of an entertaining social experiment where they just put a dozen random normail(ish!) people into the house with no agendas, now its just a bunch of almost identical deluded idiots.

Sounds like Venky's, Kean, Agnew and Anderson are shoe ins.

Inredible BS from Nicko. How didn't Sk have money to spend? He did have to sell first, which all recent Rovers managers have had to do, but he actually spent a fortune on duff players. Goodwillie, Petrovic, Yukovic and Dann cost us about £13M or £14M in total for no retrun at all. I doubt anyone else has spent that kind of money here in 1 window in recent years. More spin which isn't founded on fact in any way.

How many of those players were actually signed by Kean? That we don't know and probably won't find out.

He did lose two of our best players from the season before in Jones x 2. Plus he sold for a lot more than he spent.

Still a poor excuse for a manager though.

Wouldn't be surprised to hear next that Kean is made Director of Football (with a seat on the Board) and Colin Hendry appointed as First Team Coach

Hendry would make a good Patsy for our mystery owner as he is skint.

How can the owners see a future for the club with Kean in charge?

He is universally hated and that's even before we get past his diabolical record and ignoring the fact he's a slimy delusional toad

RIP Rovers. League one here we come

• Backroom

I'm going to try and check something out. But i've heard something about Kean being financially rewarded quite heftily.

For what???? and when???

Only thing Kean needs is someone to close the door behind him!! :angry2:

For what, relegation?

It must be that, its the only thing he has achieved isnt it? But I can't see for the life of me though why Venkys would pay him a bonus for relegation? Any ideas?

Surely his Agent won't be too happy either as his inept "star" manager surely clings onto his job by the skin of his teeth. But what else has he achieved? Fewest season ticket renewals in the history of World Football?

Either that or an award from the Premier League? "Most lies in post match interviews in the last 20 years"? "Manager who lives the furthest away from reality"? "Biggest obnoxious front to back in the history of the Premier League"?

Then again I might be thinking too hard on this one? Maybe it's just a frivolous award from the mighty Jerome himself? "Most Embarassing SEM / Kentaro client 2011/12, but still, well done anyway"

I can just imagine the current SEM sales pitch.. look we are so good we got this utterly inept 1st team coach promoted, got him a contract extension, a bonus, his own bodyguard and driver, free flights to India on a regular basis, he chooses his own staff even at board level and all he has done for Rovers is alienate the fans, trash the board, loose them millions on transfer fees, turn them into a complete unorganised mess and get them relegated.

Archived