SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers fan's documentary trailer

J*B

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I've never ever known this in X years of being a Rovers supporter"

I've heard that line time and time again. Yet there are still Rovers fans who see this as just another relegation.

It looks really interesting but my big question is - will it reveal anything ground breaking? What does the documentary aim to achieve?

To be honest, we all know how incompetent Venkys are, how rapid our decline has been under them but quite frankly I find it too depressing to listen to now. All I want to know is how people are trying to oust Venkys from our club.

It looks really interesting but my big question is - will it reveal anything ground breaking? What does the documentary aim to achieve?

To be honest, we all know how incompetent Venkys are, how rapid our decline has been under them but quite frankly I find it too depressing to listen to now. All I want to know is how people are trying to oust Venkys from our club.

WE all know how incompetent Venky's are but a lot of people are still in the Dark, you just need to listen to phone-in radio shows to see how ignorant other fans are of the situation at Ewood, especially concerning Mr Kean.

This should be a good way of showing football fans in general the details of the demise of the Club rather than 2 minute captions of biased media reports. Well done to all involved, it's better to do something than nothing at all.

This looks very interesting. Even if its just to spread the word and add pressure on the authorities to seriously look at the way the club has been handled so far. Sadly the situation is continuing to develop, maybe a part two should already be in the pipeline...

Because there are still some non rovers supporters who still think don't realise the situation. also it will show other clubs that it could happen to their club. They may have stable owners now - but tomorrow, who knows. This would also go world wide. For that reason alone, the faster that happens the faster venkys reputation outside of the uk will be damaged.

When will the complete version go out?

Because there are still some non rovers supporters who still think don't realise the situation. also it will show other clubs that it could happen to their club. They may have stable owners now - but tomorrow, who knows. This would also go world wide. For that reason alone, the faster that happens the faster venkys reputation outside of the uk will be damaged.

When will the complete version go out?

Full Documentary due to be released week commencing 29th April

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Wen Y Hu

It's due to be aired early next month. See the front page here.

It doesn't say where it's going to be aired, any idea, mainstream TV?

Discussions ongoing, as I understand it. But come what may, it will be published.

Archived