BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Yorke And The Fans

chris

The red scarf had a letter "Z" on it in the picture I've seen of this fool. Don't know which club that would link him to.

It's Zorro!!! ohmy.gif Who'd have thought!?

Hell fire what was Antonio Banderas doing in the crowd.?

So a Spaniard was to blame all along? wink.gif

Edited by SouthAussieRover

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-On seeing the TV pictures of the incident my 2 year old daughter spontaneously sang a rendition of "Chick chuck chick chuck chicken, lay a little egg for me". She has absolutely no idea about the concept of racism (nor will I indoctrinate her)

Priceless! biggrin.gif What a pity that you didn't video that and send it off to the media. That would have put a proper perspective on the entire incident and diffused the whole situation in one fell stroke. Out of the mouths of babes and innocents eh?

Yorke Baboons Hunted By Cops says Page 9 of tomorrow's Sun.

There the two are in all their glory mouthing off at Yorke.

Telephones numbers are provided to ring if you recognise them.

Anybody got a link to a pic??

It wasn't in today's Scottish Sun and I haven't seen it on the telly

Gold adds to his comments as its rumoured Yorke will seek a move due to Sullivan's comments.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/...acism_Gold.html

What an article! Couple of questions........

1. Why should the chairman of a plc have to justify his comments to some half-arsed reserve team striker who will probably be as ill educated as 90%** of his colleagues in professional football?

2. Wtf has Shaka Hislop got to do with the incident? His contribution is about as relevent to the subject as Lee Bowyer for instance! ohmy.gif

3. Yorke seek a move!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif ......... your having a laff! Think Real will be in for you do you Dwight?

** Did I really say 90%? Sorry I meant 99% of his colleagues.

Edited by thenodrog

Gold adds to his comments as its rumoured Yorke will seek a move due to Sullivan's comments.

What an article! Couple of questions........

1. Why should the chairman of a plc have to justify his comments to some half-arsed reserve team striker who will probably be as ill educated as 90%** of his colleagues in professional football?

2. Wtf has Shaka Hislop got to do with the incident? His contribution is about as relevent to the subject as Lee Bowyer for instance! ohmy.gif

3. Yorke seek a move!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif ......... your having a laff! Think Real will be in for you do you Dwight?

** Did I really say 90%? Sorry I meant 99% of his colleagues.

Do they not get that SUllivans point was that he would have been smarter to not have even been there in the first place, not to run away as such

Yorke Baboons Hunted By Cops says Page 9 of tomorrow's Sun.

There the two are in all their glory mouthing off at Yorke.

Telephones numbers are provided to ring if you recognise them.

Anybody got a link to a pic??

It wasn't in today's Scottish Sun and I haven't seen it on the telly

Found a link:

here

note the name of the first reporter!

-On seeing the TV pictures of the incident my 2 year old daughter spontaneously sang a rendition of "Chick chuck chick chuck chicken, lay a little egg for me". She has absolutely no idea about the concept of racism (nor will I indoctrinate her)

Priceless! biggrin.gif What a pity that you didn't video that and send it off to the media. That would have put a proper perspective on the entire incident and diffused the whole situation in one fell stroke. Out of the mouths of babes and innocents eh?

Don't be silly, it would most likely have been reported as "Rovers fan begins Racist training at early age"

So, my question is, How many man hours are Lancshires finest going to devote to this idiot? In the mean time home burglaries and violent assualts go un investigated.

The police are well and truely on with there investigation. Iv been asked to go in and give a statement about the lad in the picture

I can safely say I have never felt such sympathy for the Lancashire Constabulary!!

Clearly they've drawn a blank with their other lines of enquiry - circulating his picture on all available media, tracing who bought the seat, the scarf with the mysterious "Z" etc.. - and have had to resort to Hughesy's impression of the distinctive Australian-Brummie-Cockney accent! huh.gif

Expect Loyd Grossman to be in custody by this time tomorrow!

If all you saw/heard was the lad acting like a fool and no racist chants then for christs sake speak the truth and DONT be intimidated.

Still no concrete evidence that racist remarks were made........

Iv already told them i have no knowledge of any racist chants, and i wont be intimidated into saying i did.

Dont you worry

rover.gif the lads picture has been on tv, in papers and still no rovers fans know him.i would bet that the seat he was sat in was not his,he most probably sat down the front so he could get on telly/or had upset someone were he had sat previously and thought if i go back there i get snotted.

at the end off the day,one drunken youth has got himself in the spotlight,but the others who joined in are only as guilty as yorke tinykit.gif

The plot thickens.

Sullivan is obviously using this rumpus as a lever to force Yorke out of St Andrew's.

Perhaps he's tired of watching an ineffective disinterested player too.

The police are well and truely on with there investigation. Iv been asked to go in and give a statement about the lad in the picture

I can safely say I have never felt such sympathy for the Lancashire Constabulary!!

Clearly they've drawn a blank with their other lines of enquiry - circulating his picture on all available media, tracing who bought the seat, the scarf with the mysterious "Z" etc.. - and have had to resort to Hughesy's impression of the distinctive Australian-Brummie-Cockney accent! huh.gif

Expect Loyd Grossman to be in custody by this time tomorrow!

......or even Gerald Jackson!

Two Men arrested- breaking news on SSN.

Who nicked them? Regan and Carter? I hope they had back-up!

"Bosh! You're nicked slag, get yer trousers on!"

I don't mean to demean the weight of any crime that has been committed, but the reportage of this incident ... you'd have thought that Bin Laden had been spotted having a lard pastie in the Darwen End.

Hysterical tabloids ... as ever.

I don't mean to demean the weight of any crime that has been committed, but the reportage of this incident ... you'd have thought that Bin Laden had been spotted having a lard pastie in the Darwen End.

How did you know that?

Hysterical tabloids ... as ever.

laugh.gif

It really is soooooo pathetic isn't it? What a world we live in eh? Worst is that its prob my generations fault that its gone that way! sad.gif

As for the Local plod...... The attention that they have given to this non- event is rivalled only in stupidity in excessively breaking the speed limit and using flashing blue lights simply to get Peter friggin Andre from the Lancashire border and into town last week to switch on the embarrassingly pathetic Christmas lights (they were already on when they met him 20 miles away btw) .......... I just wonder what would have happened if they had caused an accident? huh.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.