BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Yorke And The Fans

chris

There could be incriminating circumstance for any fan going to future matches and I would hate to see what people interpret me jumping up and down waving my hands about as ( especially with my blue and white armbands on

Not too sure about that Capt.

To me it looked like the moron was gesturing with his hands in the region of his armpits, apeing a chimp. Now that is my interpretation of what I have seen from TV pictures, and it is quite possible that my view has been distorted by the uproar following this unsavoury incident.

What I'm saying is there were hundreds of people gesticulating and screaming abuse at Yorke on Sunday, however the incident in question does appear to have grounds for further invetigation.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me it looked like the moron was gesturing with his hands in the region of his armpits, apeing a chimp.

There's a juxtaposition there somewhere

Don't know what chimps (I've never seen anybody resembling that down't road in Bumley tongue.gif ) you've seen but his actions look similar to when my little one is 'filling' his nappy.

Anyway, one of them has pleaded guilty now so fair do's to his honesty

Just think next time I see the Incredible Hulk on TV I will send in a letter of complaint insinuating racism.

Edited by CAPT KAYOS

It must be daunting times for a white pearson liveing in England in these politicaly correct times. ph34r.gif

Terrible times indeed. What is this country coming to when you can't even racially abuse someone in front of 20,000 witnesses and the national media without fear of prosecution? Berk.

Perryman has pleaded guilty to the charge of racial abuse. Ashcroft denies the same charge.

Where you got that from? Iv just walked past the court about 15 minutes ago and there are about 15 camera men outside/

One lad came out as i walked past with his face covered from the media

Perryman has pleaded guilty to the charge of racial abuse. Ashcroft denies the same charge.

Where you got that from? Iv just walked past the court about 15 minutes ago and there are about 15 camera men outside/

One lad came out as i walked past with his face covered from the media

I believe the Official Site has mentioned it

Sorry no link sad.gif

If it was a chicken, how do you know he wasn't making a reference to Blacks eating fried chicken? You know just as much as the rest of us on this, Capt., Jack ****. All we know is what Yorke said he heard and saw. And he was the main witness to this. I'm sure he hates the fans so much that he would just make this up to give Blackburn a bad name. It's not like he hasn't learned to take abuse from former club's fans.

It must be daunting times for a white pearson liveing in England in these politicaly correct times. ph34r.gif

Terrible I know, us whites are really under threat. Making 'chimp' gestures at black people used to be all the rage, back in the days when only a few lived here and the Empire was at its height. Now, with the advent of Liberalism and evil political correctness, these johnny foreigners aren't allowed to be abused on national TV. They'll be wanting a vote next. Even our jolly old allies in the print media are getting in on this Commie agenda.

Bloody lefties... rolleyes.gifhuh.gif

To be honest i think the fine and the ban is abit light. The lad has admitted to what he has done so surely he should of been banned for life from ewood. Also maybe a suspended sentance or even some community service.

The punishment was probably a little harsh given his apparent regret, and considering that other professional footballers have ended up with just 100 hours community service for far worse racial crimes.

I think its nailed on that Rovers will announce their own measures against Perryman now that the criminal proceedings are over.

Michael Singleton for the defence

During the course of the game, it became apparent there were taunts being directed towards Dwight Yorke,'' Mr Singleton said.

``Those taunts seemed to relate to Mr Yorke's energetic lifestyle in direct proportion to the energy expended as a Blackburn Rovers player whilst playing for them.

Which is precisely what the vast majority who attended the game know to be the true nature of the chanting.

Michael Singleton for the defence
During the course of the game, it became apparent there were taunts being directed towards Dwight Yorke,'' Mr Singleton said.

``Those taunts seemed to relate to Mr Yorke's energetic lifestyle in direct proportion to the energy expended as a Blackburn Rovers player whilst playing for them.

Brilliant! I'd send my work that guy's way! biggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Perryman has been fined £1000 and banned from attending football matches for 5 years.

Ashcroft's case will be heard at a later date.

The fans involved will be punished accordingly.

The sooner this case is done with, the better we don't need it in the news every day.

Fan fined over Yorke racial abuse

If it was a chicken, how do you know he wasn't making a reference to Blacks eating fried chicken?

You know just as much as the rest of us on this, Capt., Jack ****.

All we know is what Yorke said he heard and saw. And he was the main witness to this.

And that's racist is it American???

Never said I did - but it would appear others seemed to do including yourself before the lads involved had given their side - the SKY pictures didn't prove anything so why all the hullaballo.

So the word of one lazy barsteward is testament is it without proof - I'll tell you what watch any highlights of any football match this weekend and see if you can't spot similar antics in the crowd and see if any of the same rigmarole ensues - I doubt it.

Think I might try this one and go the police the next time an opposition fan calls me a whippet walking clog wearing northern barsteward and see if I get anywhere with it.

Yorke made as much as he could out of this because he didn't like what was going on from the rest of the crowd and made much of a snowflake by turning it into an avalanche - this will not have been the first time this has happened but sure enough he hasn't raised any complaints before.

All I can say is watch you your back supporters otherwise you could have a lawsuit pending your way.

There is no place for racism but this has gone way to far with the over sensationilism.

Jesus christ - they'll be banning White Christmas soon

To be honest i think the fine and the ban is abit light. The lad has admitted to what he has done so surely he should of been banned for life from ewood. Also maybe a suspended sentance or even some community service.

The punishment was probably a little harsh given his apparent regret, and considering that other professional footballers have ended up with just 100 hours community service for far worse racial crimes.

I think its nailed on that Rovers will announce their own measures against Perryman now that the criminal proceedings are over.

So he is sorry for his actions? Thats doesnt make it right does it.

Im suprised he only got what he did. £1000 fine is not alot, considering how much police costs alone would be.

Speaking of going overboard. So it's an overreaction because he's annoyed. Funny that never happened when he went back to Villa. We were going off the word of a man who was truly offended by what he saw and heard. And guess what: We were proven right. An idiot did what he did. No excuses, nothing. Why would Dwight lie about something like that? He hates Rovers so much that he would make that up? A bit egotistic of Rovers fans, methinks. He's taken much more stick from the Villa crowds than he will ever take at Ewood, and never "made up" stories of racist taunts. Why would he start now? And we know he didn't.

I'll watch the coverage, and I'll tell you this. If anything like that were to occur, the people probably wouldn't be stupid enough to do it right to the players face.

It almost sounds like you're defending the kid, making it sound like people are overreacting to a monkey taunt, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one.

If you read the statements, Yorke is singling out this person. It's the press who is making it sound like more than an isolated incident.

If it was a chicken, how do you know he wasn't making a reference to Blacks eating fried chicken?

You know just as much as the rest of us on this, Capt., Jack ****.

All we know is what Yorke said he heard and saw. And he was the main witness to this.

And that's racist is it American???

Never said I did - but it would appear others seemed to do including yourself before the lads involved had given their side - the SKY pictures didn't prove anything so why all the hullaballo.

So the word of one lazy barsteward is testament is it without proof - I'll tell you what watch any highlights of any football match this weekend and see if you can't spot similar antics in the crowd and see if any of the same rigmarole ensues - I doubt it.

Think I might try this one and go the police the next time an opposition fan calls me a whippet walking clog wearing northern barsteward and see if I get anywhere with it.

Yorke made as much as he could out of this because he didn't like what was going on from the rest of the crowd and made much of a snowflake by turning it into an avalanche - this will not have been the first time this has happened but sure enough he hasn't raised any complaints before.

All I can say is watch you your back supporters otherwise you could have a lawsuit pending your way.

There is no place for racism but this has gone way to far with the over sensationilism.

Jesus christ - they'll be banning White Christmas soon

In Birmingham, from next year, the word Christmas will be banned. The word Winterville will be used instead.

There will also be no Father Christmas' or Santa's Grotto's as they are deemed offensive to ethnic minorities.

I kid you not.

The problem a lot of people here have become confused with is PC Vs Racism.

This lad admitted to racism and was duly found guilty, but the above is PC gone mad.

Im pretty sure that 99.9999% ethnic minorities have no problem with Christmas and the above decision was made by white pen pusher's without a brain cell between their ears trying to do their bit for the community.

Remember PC is a not a good thing (IMO) but it has to be distinguished from racist "monkey" chants etc. which are just horrible and have no place in our society.

Don`t kid yourself that Perryman was the only racist in the crowd last Sunday.

I would guess that around 10% of those in the ground on Sunday have used the word `P*ki` to refer to asians, or `N*gger` to refer to black people (you know the words I mean).

One of the few things that has changed for the better (in my opinion) in English football since the Sky revolution is the removal of overt racism in the grounds. It hasn`t gone away. BNP councillors, the ghetto-isation of most towns and cities, and recent `racial` roits in towns such as Oldham all tell the tale of where we are even in the 21st century.

Racism is still rife a global scale, Perryman is the tip of a very large iceberg.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.