BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bring On The Dingles

BRFC4EVA

I think we are being a bit unfair on the borderers.

At least they are showing decent respect and queueing in their hundreds when there is a chance to see a top football team visiting Turf Moor.

In the last couple of years we have had many good teams, such as

Liverpool (we won)

Spurs (Twice, won 1 lost 1)

Villa (We won)

Man Utd (We lost)

The arrival of B*****ds is not seen as a big club in anyway. A Big game, sure but certainly not a big club

The quote re Yorkshire was from you dimwit so why not get your own coat - or if you cannot afford one do as B*****ds folk often do and take the nearest one not being closely watched

To the fool who feels the need to pick up simple spelling mistakes, I'll take it you meant I'm shall I

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are being a bit unfair on the borderers.

At least they are showing decent respect and queueing in their hundreds when there is a chance to see a top football team visiting Turf Moor.

In the last couple of years we have had many good teams, such as

Liverpool (we won)

Spurs (Twice, won 1 lost 1)

Villa (We won)

Man Utd (We lost)

The arrival of B*****ds is not seen as a big club in anyway. A Big game, sure but certainly not a big club

The quote re Yorkshire was from you dimwit so why not get your own coat - or if you cannot afford one do as B*****ds folk often do and take the nearest one not being closely watched

To the fool who feels the need to pick up simple spelling mistakes, I'll take it you meant I'm shall I

You started of so well longsiders.................. dry.gif

Blackburn Rovers will always be your cup final despite your remonstrations rolleyes.gif and for supporters such as me vice versa but stop trying to play 'Mr not interested' because we all know its by far a bigger game for burnley fans than 'Most' Blackburn fans.

"Your Mums your Dad"

"Your Dads your Mum"

"Your interbred, you Burnley SCUM"

Period!!!!

Oh dear.

I suppose it's too much to ask of the moronic faction to leave this pathetic, nonsensical chant on the shelf when we go up the road a week on Sunday.

Gav read what I said, Big game yes, big club no.

I am not playing not interested, I certainly am - for a Burnley fan who started in the late 70's (or early 80's) then these games have a meaning all their own

Late 70's? Or early 80's? You can't remember when you started to support them? But you've never seen a burnley win?

Biggest triumph by burnley in recent memory is Ewood Park 1983:

Burnley fans caused chaos by throwing roofing panels at there own supports situated in the Darwen end. Facts of the matter are Blackburn Rovers contributed to burnleys relegation that season and long may it live in Blackburn Rovers history biggrin.gif

I can remember when I started supporting them - my point was the meaning for all of us from that period is perhaps different than those before and those since.

Long may it live in all our memories - especially the faces of all the scared little boys in Blackburn shirts who no longer felt quite so hard anymore biggrin.gif

Anyway it's now time to look forward to Saturday as we need some points before the FA cup game

Long may it live in all our memories - especially the faces of all the scared little boys in Blackburn shirts who no longer felt quite so hard anymore biggrin.gif

The cynical ones amongst us could go to town on that remark but even i'll give it a wide breath sad.gif

I can remember when I started supporting them - my point was the meaning for all of us from that period is perhaps different than those before and those since.

Anyway it's now time to look forward to Saturday as we need some points before the FA cup game

I`m not surprised people were scared, its not everyday you see a bunch of animals that should be locked up in a zoo.

from Yorkshire.

Not sure why you all feel the need to prove the lack of education in Blackburn by getting your geography all mixed up.

Even genetic deficients like yourselves should be able to discern simple county lines on a map

Like most things in life lines on a map don't tell you the whole story. They don't necessarily convey the "feel" of a place. What summed it up for me was this evening while doing a it of channel hopping I was startled out of my tv trance by the sight of a tramp like figure sporting a B*****Y bobble hat! What was the programme that this devilish figure had manifested itself from? Non other than Emmerdale! I rest my case. laugh.gif

rover.gif at work i've told the dingles i work with i am not going to the game as i am ###### scared,funny thing is they believe me.but it save's me from the niggly remarks i have read tonight,if you can't take the stick its not worth being hit with it tinykit.gif

on a personal note any Rovers fan worth his salt would wish ill on the dingles in footballing sense that is.

Its not Longsiders fault that it has taken almost 26 years for them to try and get on an even keel with us, I mean for a season they were in the same league as us, I cant recall the scores exactly but I know there is a 2 and a 5 as well as a couple of 0's laugh.gif

Its burnleys biggest match since April 1st a couple of years back, make no bones about it.

They may have beaten lfc's 3rd team, they may have beaten villas reserves and lost a few to the big timers.

It is every dingles dream of beating Rovers, after all 25 plus years does not leave a lot of history knowing supporters in claret and blue, few of them will remember the last time they actually beat us, some o them wont even know wehre Blackburn are from, some of them will throw stones because its what they do and some will wreck the very town they live in as they see it as some sort of fun.

its a pent up frustration. they try and be as big as Rovers, they claim to be better supported, they claim everything is claret and lbue when in fact the only things that bear those colours in that part of the world are the bloody bins on the street and alleyways as well as the tripe the put on the mudheap that is the turd.

I cant wait. Since the heady days of 1967 I have been to many a dingle v Rovers match, the hatred is still the same as it ever was.

Steve Cottrill and his band of trolls will be up for it as they have nothing else to play for except playing for a draw and hoping amongst all hope that they can force a replay at Ewwod in order to screw the FA for a few more bob as the winter electric bill is due in March biggrin.gif

It wont be that bad 1.8 million for 2 games against the real enemy.

Bring it on tinykit.gif

and please numpties stay away and leave it to the real footballing supporters wink.gif

Thats it fella you big yourself up, so the blackburn billy bigtime circus is coming to town??

This thread is a laugh a post, you try to big yourselfs up by slagging us, you have to try harder to just big your own club without trying to do it via the opposition as it just makes you look smaller!

Roverite, baros,hypia, pongolle,dudek, mellor and baros aint in liverpools 3rd team and villa had a full squad out , but we could pretend just to help the big you up process run smoother!

To be honest , your a big favorate and should win this game (not a big game for you my ar$e, do you usually sell out your away allocation?), but I would'nt bet against us sneaking the result!!

Thats it fella you big yourself up, so the blackburn billy bigtime circus is coming to town??

This thread is a laugh a post, you try to big yourselfs up by slagging us, you have to try harder to just big your own club without trying to do it via the opposition as it just makes you look smaller!

Roverite, baros,hypia, pongolle,dudek, mellor and baros aint in liverpools 3rd team and villa had a full squad out , but we could pretend just to help the big you up process run smoother!

To be honest , your a big favorate and should win this game (not a big game for you my ar$e, do you usually sell out your away allocation?), but I would'nt bet against us sneaking the result!!

What are you on about? Is using the phrase 'big up' common in EVERY sentance over in Burnley?

not every sentence - but it is a phrase in fairly common usage throughout the USA, UK and many other English speaking countries - don't worry it will arrive in the backwater known as Blackburn one day.

Isn't it easy to be a smart arse when you can hide behind the ether and cables

Actually I live in Toronto, but you wouldn't know that as it requires reading.

Make your mind up Longy, do you want to come on here foh bantah or brag about the hooligan element. Seems you jack me up for something similar. Biggest game for you this, even read some clarrots would be willing to toss league games to get this win under your belt, it is your biggest game.

Don't think you will find too many rovers fans would would swap beating you for a Premiership victory right now. Not even me. Gimme three points.

Hah here they go trying to down play it. Some silly buggar on your board actually suggested we were ###### it that we might not sell out, real daft one that.

Don't try to belittle the monumental game this is to you. It's huge, it's the hugest, biggest of the big. Be nice for us to win sure but as I have said I'd take the three against Norwich over a cup win against you lot.

Nice try but you are fooling no one with your rhetoric.

Same idiot also said t'clarrots would sell out in 2 days, perhaps that silly old dumb clarrot did not see the number of CONFIRMED tickets sold last time they visited Ewood, took 'em many weeks to get that far. So let's wait for the day and see who wins shall we.

As for L'pool did Baros play twice, the team they put out for you was totally different than the one for Man U, your list includes 4 semi regular first teamers, where's Gerrard, where's Hamman.

If I want to big us up I just go read one of your web sites there are enough clarrots on there going on about how crap you are, oh, and how on earth are you going to beat Blackburn.