BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

To Hell And Back. Dingles 0 v Rovers 0

Ste B

Just want to add my best wishes to all those travelling to the game today - sing loud and sing often. Today has the hallmarks of a game that will be remembered for ever around Lancashire!! Wish I was there to cheer on the lads. Unfortunately we don't even have the luxury of watching it on TV down here in Australia, so I'll be up at 2am listening. Up the Rovers!

Edited by Tim 1980

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know whether the game will be broadcast on BBC Five Live? I couldn't get Match Live via the Rovers site going, but I've got Five Live going... I know they will be broadcasting games, but the Burnley game?

Did you try the Burnley or Blackburn stream?

If you tried the Rovers comm on the World site you wont get get any comm until just before ko due to the fact its an away fixture.

Edited by SouthAussieRover

Anyone know whether the game will be broadcast on BBC Five Live? I couldn't get Match Live via the Rovers site going, but I've got Five Live going... I know they will be broadcasting games, but the Burnley game?

Did you rey the Burnley or Blackburn steam?

If you tried the Rovers comm on the World site you wont get get any comm until just before ko due to the fact its an away fixture.

Both, and they didn't work. I'll try both before kick-off.

I know the match is on Five Live, but whether non-UK residents can listen to it is another question...

Did you rey the Burnley or Blackburn steam?

Both, and they didn't work. I'll try both before kick-off.

I know the match is on Five Live, but whether non-UK residents can listen to it is another question...

Got Rovers commentary going, for once!

Come on Rovers!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.