Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

To Hell And Back. Dingles 0 v Rovers 0

Ste B

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slept like a baby.

Been up since 8am and must admit that i'm really nervous, the butterflies are like the ones i used to get and not had them for 10yrs+.

Going to the pub now.

Come on Rovers!

From the mail on Sunday.....

"Not so much a Lancashire hot pot but a bubbling cauldren of hate, into which eye of newt, toe of frog and Robbie Savage have been thrown without the slightest concern for public health and safety"

thats going to be my signature in the not to distant future

Ok guys, all joking apart now I hope you all have a safe day and enjoy everything apart from the result.

I am so nervous now it is not funny - I'm actually about to help the wife with some housework to try and take my mind off it.

Still hoping I'll see that counter reset to 0 years months and days.

Come on you Clarets

I have been awake since 6.30 and I'm only watchin it on the box. just decorating the living room with all things rovers. Wiring up the surround speakers to add a little something to the atmosphere.

Hope all Rovers fans going have a safe and succesful day.

Longsider - today is for football fans. Both sets of supporters can show the country what real passion, in a real derby is all about. Have a great day....but not TOO great. biggrin.gif

Come on you Blues

Just passed through Ewood, coaches starting to line up on Bolton Rd. Wifes made me a bacon sarnie struggling to get it down me neck. Brother in law just rung is on his way. Have not felt like this for ages. Dont even want a can.

GET INTO EM.

ok, got the game live on turkish tv!!!

despite gencler has a huge home game, i'll be staying at home to watch burnley vs blackburn.

hope the best for all. i wish everyone who goes to the dingledome a safe and happy journey.

once a rover, always a rover!

I'm up bright and early, getting ready for the big game. In fact I'm planning to go to 12 o'clock Mass, to have a word with the Big Man, to make sure that he is on our side today. wink.gif God, I wish I were going to this one. The commentators of the United v Everton match last night were getting really excited with the prospect of this game and what a real derby and FA Cup match this is going to be. I really hope that it lives up to its potential. Enjoy yourselves and make one hell of a noise!

Well, who would have thought that i'd be feeling like i am today! Was going to do house work this morning to try and calm the nerves but instead i'm going for a long walk with the dog and girlfriend. Once the match is over i'm going to packup and head back to Cranwell

Lets hope i'm listening to five live with a smile on my face!

Don't think I've felt this nervous about a game for about twenty years,reading the posts on here is making me worse,not going to the game,could have gone in the Longside with a Burnley mate but no thanks,don't know what would be the hardest,sitting on my hands when we score or having to celebrate when they do.

Don't give a toss about the league,not even thinking about gettin to Cardiff,this is the East Lancashire cup final,the most important game in the world.

To both sets of fans that are going,have a good day and sing your hearts out for your team.

Good look to both teams,but a bit more to the Rovers.

COME ON YOU BLUES

rover.gif

In the story about the game in today's Observer, the sports editor of the Burnley Express (appropriate name) claims that we have adopted United as our local rivals: "as if anyone in Manchester gives a toss about Blackburn." What a [edited].

I hope we give them a hammering.

Edited by Ricky

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.