BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

To Hell And Back. Dingles 0 v Rovers 0

Ste B

It's spelt copyright.

It's spelt, erm.......spelled.

I don't want to be pedantic (which of course means I'm about to be pedantic) but you can use either "spelled" or "spelt", neither are incorrect.

So, in summary, apart from your choice of football teams, and not being able to spell, what else are you @#/? at?

You're not being pedantic - just being wrong. Try using an ENGLISH dictionary, after all that's our language.

http://dictionary.oed.com/cgi/findword?que....x=22&find.y=18

Edited by UbuRoi

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not being pedantic - just being wrong. Try using an ENGLISH dictionary, after all that's our language.

http://dictionary.oed.com/cgi/findword?que....x=22&find.y=18

Well that link was helpful, cheers. Like I'm supposed to believe that a claret has even signed up and registered for the Oxford English Dictionary on-line laugh.gif . Believe me I can't be bothered.

Anyway Cambridge are happy with it and it's actually in the Compact Oxford English Dictionary on my desk, page 1106.

Either way I'm now losing the will to live, as I suspect anyone else is who's having to read this rubbish. I feel like I'm on bloody Countdown.

While I'm here I'll predict that we'll win on Sunday. 2-0. Dikov and Savge.

Good Evening.

Once again in the build up we see the Wovers fans portraying all the classic traits of a bully. (Maybe Worthington was right after all!)

Its wholly understandable of course that after several years of being considered the inbred/backward/hillbilly types by their oh so sopisticated big city peers in the Premiership, they naturally look to pass this hurt on to their nearet and dearest. As we all know, a bully is just a coward.

As for the Claret view... we’re a small club in a small town - yup! ...a ‘local club for local people - right again and proud of it. We know just who we are and where we’re from. And on Sunday afternoon that’s obviously going to include the FA Cup sixth round.

Oooh just 2 days to go and I’m starting to get into it.

Bring it on!!

Radio 5 are doing something about the Blackburn/Dingles rivalry this morning on the Victoria Derbyshire show.

Text message just read out "Burnley fans eat bananas with their feet, thats a little politically incorrect but never mind"

Rovers vs B*rnley and Rangers vs Septic on the same weekend, nay the same day. Infact the games overlap. I havent been this nervous about football since England - Scotland at Euro 96. Hope this has a better outcome, must say I'm pretty worried......

Edited by Tugay4England

Radio 5 are doing something about the Blackburn/Dingles rivalry this morning on the Victoria Derbyshire show.

Text message just read out "Burnley fans eat bananas with their feet, thats a little politically incorrect but never mind"

Bugger, I forgot about that, thats the one where Mike Landers is representing the Dingles isn't it ?

The 80 Coaches will create the perfect snow-plough phalanx as they move in perfect formation out of the Burnley district and back to "Success City".

Now have you ever spent a night in Burnley? And will you even see the word phalanx ever attempted on Claretmad never mind spelt correctly!

And its not about losing your voice...60 hours to go and counting.

I once slept in my car in Burnley after a night out, subsequently got pneumonia !

Nice.

Once again in the build up we see the Wovers fans portraying all the classic traits of a bully. (Maybe Worthington was right after all!)

Its wholly understandable of course that after several years of being considered the inbred/backward/hillbilly types by their oh so sopisticated big city peers in the Premiership, they naturally look to pass this hurt on to their nearet and dearest. As we all know, a bully is just a coward.

As for the Claret view... we’re a small club in a small town - yup! ...a ‘local club for local people - right again and proud of it. We know just who we are and where we’re from. And on Sunday afternoon that’s obviously going to include the FA Cup sixth round.

Oooh just 2 days to go and I’m starting to get into it.

Bring it on!!

What the hell you talking about Sam.

How can you claim all this passion with a squad of borrowed players. At least our players are our players. Yours, well who does hold their registration. You're so full of it sam D. Admirable try but..... you'll always be the dingles, that's to everyone you know, not just us.

"MATTEO WORRY FOR ROVERS" Thats a headline on Teamtalk. Nearly gave me a heart attack- thought he was going to be fit for a minute there . The good news is, he IS injured. I wish teamtalk wouldn't give miss-leading headlines.

Not too sure about that, I think Matteo might actually handle the occasion better than Nissa. Nissa can get a bit nervous, but then again he can be very good, I just have a feeling he will be nervous for this one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.