SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

To Hell And Back. Dingles 0 v Rovers 0

Ste B

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Blackburn Rovers fans tauntingly refer to the home of Burnley as "Tiny Moor". "Jackburn Jokers living in the shadow of the Reebok," Clarets retaliate, taking vicarious delight in Bolton's Premiership dominance. "

????!!

I couldn't see much point reading on after this introduction.

Whoever wrote it clearly knows nothing of Burnley, Blackburn or this rivalry.

More lazy half-arsed journalism written in t'smoke.

Agreed, southern based journalism at its worst im afraid.

Jackburn jokers? No that'll be Basterd Rovers

Tiny Moor? No that'll be Turd Moor/morgue

Bolton dominance? Who the hell cares about notlob when it come to burnley rovers?

North Lancashire? Nope again, that'll be East Lancashire

100's fighting in town centre? Wrong again im afraid, that'll be about 100 dingles trashing their own town.

Edited by BRFC4EVA

it seems that I'm going on Sunday as 'a guest of Burnley FC' will be sat with the directors etc - so I'm (slightly) less likely to have my head removed when we win) but the question is - when I'm sharing prawn sandwiches with the head Dingles should I remind them of:

A/ Semi-Final 1960

B/ 5-0 in league

C/ Their general inbred inferiority

Answers on a postcard please rover.gif

I can't wait to see this game on Sunday. It is game that Rovers can't think about losing and beating Burnley at Turf Moor will make the victory all the sweeter. There's no doubt that Burnley will be up for it and after taking the scalp of Liverpool, they will fancy their chances. Our players have to be up for it as well and be prepared to battle, which we all know they can. Burnley have sold their two best players, so that will weaken them and we have to take advantage of this. However, we must realise that this is not only a chance to beat Burnley, but for us to get to the quarter-finals of the FA Cup, which we haven't been to in years.

I'm going for 3-1 victory for Rovers!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.