BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Souness Out!

LeftWinger

coz i quite like the board the way it is and dont particularly want to lose it.

Dont forget the chairman of Coventry (i think) managed to get a supporters web site closed down for something less liabeless than hinting that certain people might have carried out transfer dealings that could have (alledgedly) involved the use of brown paper envelopes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In years to come, books on Rovers records will be updated, Souness will be in those books, with one of the best records of any manager we have had, most people writing these posts read about who was good in the past, if they have a poll in the futore, on managers, as Den had for players, it would without a doubt include Souness, the all time worst managers are not recorded, but Souness will be, leave him alone now, we all lose what we have at some time, if we didn't we would still be watching Dougie on the wing.

Now me I think Souness turned Blackburn Rovers around and the League cup and the 6th place prem finish was great. Yep towards the end his lack of "man management" skills were costing us and to jump ship was not loyal. But loyality is for fans it doesn't exsist anywhere else in football. Newcastle are our rivals so long may the Souness era continue in my opinion cause quite clearly he is costing them dearly!!!!

That said for those who still have a issues with souness try this to get your angst out:-

www.punchaceleb.com/hit/souness

Despite all the above I like many others will enjoy the day Souness fails - its just that he jumped before we got chance to push him - like the one that got away it will be closure!!!!

Edited by OscarRaven

They interviewed Souness on Sky Sports after the game. The reporter said to him:

"Graeme, you were playing a top eight team today - what problems did Blackburn pose for you today?" or something to that effect.

Souness' eyes dropped for a second and seemingly lost their sparkle. I think he realised what a terrible error in judgement he has made.

smile.gif

They interviewed Souness on Sky Sports after the game. The reporter said to him:

"Graeme, you were playing a top eight team today - what problems did Blackburn pose for you today?" or something to that effect.

Souness' eyes dropped for a second and seemingly lost their sparkle. I think he realised what a terrible error in judgement he has made.

smile.gif

376745[/snapback]

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

On the BBC he seemed more interested in praising Tugay's performance. As if he has pointing out 'I signed him'. If he was still with us I think Tugay would of retired by now. tinykit.gif

Looks like we were the final nail in the coffin - we all expected it when we played at ewood, but it loks like us beating them now has earnt souness his newest p45...

Any number of championship teams will fall over themselves to sign him though.

user posted image

Souness's groupies.

It was handball alright, but how often do we get the rub of the green? Bolton got the decision when Diouf swan dived over Brad to get a penalty.

Sod it, Sod the geordies and sod the 'toon' army. Another three points for the blues.

Liverpool to spank united and the weekend will be complete.

The man's a fool.  If he forces him out, Sourmess will go for constructive dismissal and get his dues anyway.

376924[/snapback]

Thank f*%k he left us when he did. A few more bad results may of left Mr. Williams in similar position. I don't then we'd of had the cash for Savage, Bellamy and co. tinykit.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.