BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Souness Out!

LeftWinger

Cheer up Geordie fans oh how can it be to be a Geordie fan

Cheer up Geordie fans oh how can it be to be a Geordie fan..

Oh what can it be to be to be a fan of a ###### football team.

Cheer up Geordie fans oh how can it be to be a Geordie fan.

Cheer up Geordie fans oh how can it be to be a Geordie fan.

Now Graeme's left you'll be a much better team.....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the full list of candidates. The bad news is Sparky is joint third favourite.

Sam Allardyce 6/4

Paul Jewell 6/1

Alan Shearer 7/1

Mark Hughes 7/1

Steve Bruce 7/1

Sven-Goran Eriksson 7/1

Alan Curbishley 8/1

Martin O'Neill 10/1

Guus Hiddink 14/1

Paul Le Guen 14/1

Stuart Pearce 14/1

Glenn Roeder 16/1

Steve Coppell 16/1

David Moyes 20/1

Kevin Keegan 20/1

Louis Van Gaal 20/1

David O'Leary 25/1

Kenny Dalglish 33/1

Peter Reid 100/1

Paul Gascoigne 500/1

Edited by ffberryb77

Apparently Newcastle have signed a new sponsorship deal with Knorr and have developed a cube with Black and White stripes and Souness's face on it.

It's called it the "laughing stock" !!  -  Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of supporters.

381098[/snapback]

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Guest Kamy100

Sheesh the geordies are P*****D, but the reaction below is sick and distasteful and says it all about the "so-called best fans in the world":

keeyn Posted on 2/2 12:12 Email this Message | Edit | Reply

re: The Official GS Leaving Card Thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate you graeme, you should have resigned and you know it, you're a millionaire already, why rob us of another few million when you should be paying us for ruining our club

Life isnt fair..... so how does it work then? does he get us to here, says "im not resigning" so we have to give him 3m???

its a disgrace, every neutral knows he should be gone, why didnt you resign graeme? why? he is not the type of person I thought he was..... I honestly thought this one would resign honourably, youre an absolute disgrace graeme and I hope his reputation is ruined and he never manages another club ever again, that 3m could have been used for desperate cover we needed in january, 5 players on loan-2 permanent defenders, etc... I hope you and you're kid who cant drive dies when shes driving you on some social occasion for youre family, you are an utter disgrace

It boils down to this, he could this season have in effect lost this club 15m+ on lost euro revenue, poor league performance, bad press, poor merchandising

He should be giving us his money never mind resigning (if it was fair)

Yet he, the only person on earth, in the bloody universe, says he wont resign WHY? WHY WHY???????? WHY???? because he wants to be even more of a millionaire than he is, because he's a manipulative, not moralistic, b@@@shtard and dont worry lads if he returns to scotland il be waiting with a shotgun

I hope you and you're kid who cant drive dies when shes driving you on some social occasion for youre family, you are an utter disgrace

Lowlife. sad.gif

381108[/snapback]

Just as low the the Man U Scum last night singing 'let him die' and 'we hope he dies on his stretcher' to Savage

Sheesh the geordies are P*****D, but the reaction below is sick and distasteful and says it all about the "so-called best fans in the world":

keeyn Posted on 2/2 12:12 Email this Message | Edit | Reply 

re: The Official GS Leaving Card Thread 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate you graeme, you should have resigned and you know it, you're a millionaire already, why rob us of another few million when you should be paying us for ruining our club

Life isnt fair..... so how does it work then? does he get us to here, says "im not resigning" so we have to give him 3m???

its a disgrace, every neutral knows he should be gone, why didnt you resign graeme? why? he is not the type of person I thought he was..... I honestly thought this one would resign honourably, youre an absolute disgrace graeme and I hope his reputation is ruined and he never manages another club ever again, that 3m could have been used for desperate cover we needed in january, 5 players on loan-2 permanent defenders, etc... I hope you and you're kid who cant drive dies when shes driving you on some social occasion for youre family, you are an utter disgrace

It boils down to this, he could this season have in effect lost this club 15m+ on lost euro revenue, poor league performance, bad press, poor merchandising

He should be giving us his money never mind resigning (if it was fair)

Yet he, the only person on earth, in the bloody universe, says he wont resign WHY? WHY WHY???????? WHY???? because he wants to be even more of a millionaire than he is, because he's a manipulative, not moralistic, b@@@shtard and dont worry lads if he returns to scotland il be waiting with a shotgun

381102[/snapback]

Marginally harsh, but not completely off the wall EDIT- from what I'm hearing from other Puke supporters EDIT- sorry that was what I meant to say. One of the staff on my current job is a Puke supporter. He's delighted Sourmess has gone, but wished he'd "done a Jock Stein" to save on compensation. Nice image there.

I'm delighted for him personally that his lack of footballing - well anything really- has finally been found out. And I'm glad that the best that the Sourmess lovers on here can come up with is a weak defence ala "but with him in charge Puke weren't a threat" or " but he was really good for us for about 10 minutes".

He was a disaster for us. I still believe (and always will) that any decent MANAGER could have got us out of the poo that kidd (a coach with no tactical nouse and no clue who to buy or what to pay) got us in. With the nucleus of the squad we had then and any clue about who to buy, I could have done it. However from the season after the cup onwards (and yes, we did finish 6th then) he increasingly made more and more bizarre decisions and should have gone then. He didn't, we didn't have to pay and Puke did. This can ONLY be cause for celebration. and for those worried about them stealing Sparky, I give you this.........

Let's fade to the last time.............................

Our board are having a meeting. They're discussing how we're going to be relegated if they don't do something, but that doing something will cost them in excess of £1m. (Still a drop in the ocean to what relegation would have cost, but a big sum for a club that's wasted millions on players who either turned out to be cr*p or left because they didn't get on with the manager)

A secretary walks in and says "I have a Freddie Shepherd on the phone for you............ something about wanting to speak to you about the manager"

Cue hysterical celebrations, opening of champagne bottles and the call being put through to Brockhall with such alacrity as to make your head spin.

Now to the present

The board are having a meeting. They're discussing how to raise enough funds for a reasonable (for once) assault on Europe next season given the manager's talent, competence and tactical nouse.

A secretary walks in and says "I have a Freddie Shepherd on the phone for you............ something about wanting to speak to you about the manager"

There's a unanimous "Tell him to **** off" from round the table. The board rushes to Brockhall, steals Sparky's mobile phone, and lock him in the academy with no access to any communications until a new manager is found for Puke.

I don't think Hughes would be tempted anyway. That job is a poison chalice. He'll wait for the United job.

Edited by Jan

Sorry Jan, but if you honestly believe that then you are an idiot. I can understand Souness being unpopular, he didn't do a good job, but to hope that he or any member of his family die is ridiculous. I care about our football club as much as anyone and the memories of sitting here last night and physically shaking while we held on to that 4-3 lead is very fresh in my mind, however, football is football and no one deserves to die because of it.

Hughesy for Newcastle? I am thinking not. I can't see fat Freddy dipping his hand in the cookie jar twice in succesion. He'll go for a big name, try to struggle through till Summer and appoint SGE after the World Cup.

See below - ha ha love it!

Lewardo Posted on 2/2 11:49 Email this Message | Edit | Reply

The Official GS Leaving Card Thread

I will Start.

Thanks for signing Owen,Parker and Emre.

Now fook off you incompetent piece of dogshiit and take your hangers on with you.

I hope you and you're kid who cant drive dies when shes driving you on some social occasion for youre family, you are an utter disgrace

Lowlife. sad.gif

381108[/snapback]

There's quite a few references to his daughter not being able to drive. Whats all that about?

Just shows that Souey hasn't got the ability to manage at the "Big Clubs".

Didn't do too well at Liverpool (lowest Liverpool finished in years when he was there, even despite an FA Cup win), and now Newcastle. Rangers don't really count tongue.gif considering the standard of league opposition (no disrespect, like) and the amount of money he had available. Not sure how well he did at Galatasaray (or whichever Turkish team he coached) though.

Did not too bad at Southampton if I remember, but I think he only left due to spat with chairman.

And his early years with us, getting us back into the Premier and into Europe, and winning the League Cup, eternally thankful for, notso for the latter part of his reign with the usual bust up with players, getting rid of them (even though they were decent) splashing the cash needlessly and the poor run of results.

If he does get back into management, would be better off starting low (Fizzy pop league?)

Apparently Newcastle have signed a new sponsorship deal with Knorr and have developed a cube with Black and White stripes and Souness's face on it.

It's called it the "laughing stock" !!  -  Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of supporters.

381098[/snapback]

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

bruce wont leave brum as they are the biggest team in the universe tongue.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.