BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Parkes Testimonial

Guest Kamy100

The Darwen End ticket office will be open tomorrow evening for tickets for the Darwen End and the Jack Walker End, so if you want to avoid the inevitable queues at the Blackburn End ticket office, use t'other one!

Alternatively, book via the internet now and collect your tickets on the day!

The Testimonial isn't listed as a match you can purchase tickets for!!!!!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going because I think Tony Parkes is poor and needs my money. I know that used to be the point of testimonials but it's far more than that. I'm going because he was a loyal servant in a game where such a thing rarely exists any more and he deserves my attendance for this one game. I also want to celebrate our ten year anniversary and this will be my last chance to do so with the people who made it all happen.

But hey, maybe it's all just a scam so that Tony can take advantage of us and steal our cash, eh?

Myself and the lady friend will be purchasing tickets sometime before kick off. I really can't decide where to sit.

If there are any people in Blackburn and the surrounding area who aren't going becasue Tony Parkes is rich blah blah! For god's sake just go. Close season can be a long, long time andIf anyone deserves a testimonial it's Tony.

I am using the last of my student loan travelling over from Scunthorpe. Then it's overdraft time.What's a tenner anyway? It's not often we can watch the Rovers not having to worry about the result. Go and Enjoy.

I deserve a medal wink.gif .

is it having an internet broadcast on Radio Rovers tonight?

yes

Now he says! I've gone and bought a ticket now! mad.gif

Prediction time: 0-0. Hughes should go with a 4-6-0 formation - keep this one real tight. Sure it's a testimonial but let's not get giddy just 'cause we've stopped up. We should stiffle the opposition and then hope to sneak a corner or something on the break.

Whatever happens though, surely we can't lose this one.

is it having an internet broadcast on Radio Rovers tonight?

yes

Now he says! I've gone and bought a ticket now! mad.gif

316706[/snapback]

I was just about to lambast the poster for the above comment, when I spotted who made it thumbs-up.gif

Hi All

Im going down tonight to get the players autographs. I desperately want Alan Shearers for sentimental value although I could easily get down for one of the ebay merchants.

Anyone suggest a time to go and catch the players, maybe 6.00PM?

Liam.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.