BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] It's Been Done To Death But.....

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swords of a thousand men by Tenpole Tudor

336089[/snapback]

Good grief. there's someone else who knows it. Good choice there 1864. The hand-claps should polish off the job nicely. Put the lyrics on the board over the Darwen End and off we go.

Before you can say "Jack Walker" half the Blackburn End will be turning up to the games in full suits of armour.

Swords of a thousand men by Tenpole Tudor

336089[/snapback]

Good grief. there's someone else who knows it. Good choice there 1864. The hand-claps should polish off the job nicely. Put the lyrics on the board over the Darwen End and off we go.

Before you can say "Jack Walker" half the Blackburn End will be turning up to the games in full suits of armour.

336117[/snapback]

Splendid! We're going to drink a barrel and much much more. It'll have the visiting fan hordes running for safety wink.gif

AC/DC's thunderstruck.

cant think of a better song with an intro which builds and builds, would get the whole crowd fired up. Can hear the "Thunder, na-na-na-na-na-na-na" bouncing around the blackburn end now.

imperial march was not a bad suggestion. tinykit.gif

It should be that classical/ dance music they use in every football film ever!! cant remeber its name but it also on that "Football Aid" advert thats played at Ewood and was the background music for Sean Beans Sky Sports "Passion" advert! Its inspiring!!!

Isn't there a risk of also motivating the opposition with some of these suggestions which is the last thing we need.

I'm still going with the "I Predict a riot" people.

Offspring's Neocon has got the right lyrics, though

We are strong

We are right

We won't be pushed aside

We'll go on

We will fight

We will not compromise

We will never lose to you

Foo Fighters All my Life

The Guitar bit at the beggining would build the tension

Also They wouldn't have to invest in a new CD as they already have it because they played Times like These last year(Why I don't know cos it wasn't memorable)

Edited by Seggie

Foo Fighters All my Life

The Guitar bit at the beggining would build the tension

Also They wouldn't have to invest in a new CD as they already have it because they played Times like These last year(Why I don't know cos it wasn't memorable)

336348[/snapback]

I'm not quite sure "Buying the rights to a song" is the same as "Buying their album" tongue.gif

If i was gonna choose a tune, id probably go with "the best of you" by the foo fighters.

its kinda apt, and not cheesey, its also not a mega head bangers tune so i expect not to offensive to contingent that diffinatly would not like the bouncy fun of the chem brothers tongue.gif

Rich.

If i was gonna choose a tune, id probably go with "the best of you" by the foo fighters.

its kinda apt, and not cheesey, its also not a mega head bangers tune so i expect not to offensive to contingent that diffinatly would not like the bouncy fun of the chem brothers tongue.gif

Rich.

336380[/snapback]

also it has already been played to death

I take it nobody likes The Pixies rip roaring guitar instrumental then?

We need something that will get the blood pumping and emotions flowing both on and off the pitch....seem to remember Sheff Wed coming out to the beginning of 'Waterfront' by Simple Minds...that always got me going when we went to Hillsborough.

WE SHOULD HAVE A POLL AND THEN TAKE THE TOP THREE AND TRIAL 'EM WITH A CLAPOMETER laugh.gif GIVNG THE WINNER THE TOP SPOT.

PS There used to be a special song written about Rovers when Howard Kendall was our player/manager that they played before the game...can anyone tell me what it was called...seem to remeber it being awful (even at the age of seven) biggrin.gif

What music? The teams come out to music? I really should get to the ground before K.O.

AS you can see I dont care about the "turnstile" music as when I get in for some strange reason the players are all in the process of shaking each others hands to the fair play anthem???? which I also dont really have an opinion on.

Yeah so what was the point of my post?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.