SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bellamy Out Injured

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that's brilliant. Just brilliant.

The Walkers may regret not signing another top class striker in the summer now. Or more likely they probably don't care.

He's having a scan tomorrow to confirm what the damage is, however according to the LET it was heavily strapped yesterday!

Doesnt sound good!

Quarter final of Cup and some very important league games against teams of a similar level.

It was related to the topic. If Rovers had signed another top class striker then the loss of Craig Bellamy wouldn't be anywhere near as bad as it is. I'm just expressing my dissapointment over the news.

It was related to the topic. If Rovers had signed another top class striker then the loss of Craig Bellamy wouldn't be anywhere near as bad as it is. I'm just expressing my dissapointment over the news.

365738[/snapback]

Will you shut up with your persistent one subject off topic nonsense.

365738[/snapback]

Absolutely out of order I apologise for that uncalled for comment

Now behave Flopsy, no personal abuse against fellow message board members.... no matter how accurate it might be.

The kid obviously cannot read or else he would have realised that his emnity towards the Walker family is totally off-beam.

The Walker family are a beneficiary of the Trust according to the Trust's terms, just as Blackburn Rovers are. As a fellow-beneficiary, the Walker family are no more in a position to sell the Rovers than John Williams is at liberty to cut off their inheritance. Everything is pre-determined by the settlement Jack made in establishing the Trust. Let's just be thankful for the £6m a year we have been receiving since Jack died.

Anyway if Bellamy is out for four weeks, its curtains for any hopes of good league finish or surviving the League Cup draw at Boro.

Edited by philipl

Kuqi and Dickov up front for us?

ohmy.gif

Oh man - I have n e v e r felt as doomed as a Rovers supporter since 1999 (and other relegation battle seasons).

Any hope of a victory against West Ham has just evaporated in front of our eyes. I am not joking!

We knew he was injury prone, but nevertheless a big blow for us. We should still play 4-4-2 though, using Kuqi and Dickov if both are available. Now we can all see how desperate we need another quality striker as not even a Championship side would be happy having those two up front...

Oh ffs mods. Bloody do something. this prick is pissing me off now.

365730[/snapback]

I second that and have asked the same previously, as have several others. Why is nothing done, it's bleeding obvious that this individual has nother to offer this board other than THE SAME ###### ###### every post. There I said it, now do something.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.