SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] reviews for boro' games.

ihtd

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the FA getting what they want. Lets hope that the script falls apart for them. Blackburn - Wigan final anyone?

368366[/snapback]

the extent to which the FA will go to ensure a manure vs arsenal final will result in penalty-to-manure riley being appointed the ref in our match at the theatre of merchandising, so as to further compound the odds against us. i dont know who favours arsenal perpetually, but i'd bet it'd be some dodgy ref for their game against wigan as well. for once i'm hoping we get uriah rennie who seems to be the bravest of the lot; inept as he may be, we may get some calls.

How we do in the league game is a function of injury recoveries. From what I can see, Boro will have some back and we won't have Bellamy.

Sounded like Dickov was a real problem for the Boro defence and will be badly missed. If Bellamy has broken down again, I'd bring Jansen in- his work rate is more like Dickov's than Bentley.

What a great night, not the best spectacle but our fans were electric, plenty of singing and the boro fans were so quiet.

Saying that they had nothing to shout about, boro were AWFUL and I cannot see them performing as bad as that on boxing day.

Things were looking bleak as we were missing a few chances, Nelsens header in particular squirming wide.

We worked hard, I though Kuqi in particular worked his socks off! It was hard for anyone to stand out as boro did not provide much threat so the defence had an easy time of things. Savage and Tugs ran the show in midfield, Bentley was fairly anonymous but did come into it a bit more in the second half and Pedersen looked a bit short of fitness.

Oh yeah, the heavy handed stewards ejected one lad after only 2 mins to the protest of 'it took me 4 hours to get here'!!!! laugh.gif

Looking forward to monday now and hopefully the same result.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.