• Home 1 - Away 2
    • Home 1 - Away 3
    • Home 2 - Away 1
    • Home 2 - Away 2
    • Home 2 - Away 3
    • Home 3 - Away 1
    • Home 3 - Away 2
    • Home 3 - Away 3
    • Did Grooby design these, they are all crap.

This poll is closed to new votes

are you colour blind or am I tripping with that one?

380769[/snapback]

The colours aren't too clever I admit (it should be red & yellow!).

Maybe red & black would be better?? I just think that the away shirt should be halves as well.

Come down from your trip now Flopsy. biggrin.gif

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The colours aren't too clever I admit (it should be red & yellow!).

Maybe red & black would be better?? I just think that the away shirt should be halves as well.

Come down from your trip now Flopsy.  biggrin.gif

380870[/snapback]

Red and black halves would work but the club has just never really gone after it. I personally don't really care about the pattern although in terms of a colour scheme I think red and blakc does seem the best.

I have never bought an away shirt, always the home strip, because everybody recognises the famous halves design of Blackburn Rovers.

In my opinion (maybe I'm being a bit old fashioned!), that design should feature in the away strip as well.

I doubt whether the authorities would allow that DrR.

As it is, the players individual numbers have to be distinct. It might confuse the refs even further.

Can anyone think of a team that has numbers in their sponsors logo on their shirt?

381413[/snapback]

O2 is about all I can think of.

I doubt whether the authorities would allow that DrR.

As it is, the players individual numbers have to be distinct. It might confuse the refs even further.

Can anyone think of a team that has numbers in their sponsors logo on their shirt?

381413[/snapback]

Middlesborough - 888.com

If there the club somehow decide to put the badge in the middle of the shirt, are we all as a site going to write and complain to the club? I'll buy the shirt even if it is in the middle but i, for one do beleive that the badge shouldn't be in the middle of the shirt. Lots of clubs have got their badges in the middle of their shirts but few have stuck to tradition like we have. In world football i can only really think of Barcelona as an example. They have had their badge in the middle of their shirt before and the fans held a protest over it. I hope the club stick to tradition and keep the badge where it is.

i have just watched the interview on rovers world, about the new sponsorship deal - and i hope i am wrong but if that is the shirt that the team will be wearing from next season, then i have to say that it is plain dreadful...and why the (Please don't use that word again) are they going back to a design that has the badge in the middle of the chest!

awful@!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.