• Home 1 - Away 2
    • Home 1 - Away 3
    • Home 2 - Away 1
    • Home 2 - Away 2
    • Home 2 - Away 3
    • Home 3 - Away 1
    • Home 3 - Away 2
    • Home 3 - Away 3
    • Did Grooby design these, they are all crap.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the look of that one. However, I'm intrigued to find out what colour the 'Lonsdale' logo will be in the middle if that away kit is chosen. I'd choose grey myelf to go with the side panels, but I've a feeling they would use blue of blacmk which would spoil it. I can definitely imagine Savage and Bellamy in that anyway.

I've gone for home kit 3 and away kit 3.

Edited by den

2 + 2

There's no doubt about the away shirt. How many effing red teams that we loathe are there? What's the point in emulating them??

The first away shirt also crap - looks like Spurs away shirt. The middle away shirt is a design statement. I just know that it will come last in any vote sad.gif

How do I vote from abroad by the way? Tried the country code in front (0044+++++) but it didnt work.

I cant vote for any shirt that puts the badge in the MIDDLE.  The Rovers badge should always be "over the heart". 

378445[/snapback]

I agree with you..the badge should always be "over the heart"!!

I'll go for Home 2 and away 3, let's hope they won't put the badge in the middle

There's no doubt about the away shirt. How many effing red teams that we loathe are there? What's the point in emulating them??

378473[/snapback]

Mmmm.

Sorry to disappoint you Tchocky but most supporters don't hate or dislike certain clubs because of the colour of shirts they wear. For example, I don't particularly dislike West Ham, Aston Villa or Northampton Town - but IhateBurnley.

Besides, I like the idea of having an away shirt that is 'totally' opposite to our home one. I know that sounds daft but there are comparisons between our blue and white shirt and say, a navy shirt (which we had about three or four seasons ago). A red away shirt is in stark contrast to our home, and anyway red teams always perform better! tongue.giftinykit.giftinykit.giftinykit.gif

I agree with you..the badge should always be "over the heart"!!

I'll go for Home 2 and away 3, let's hope they won't put the badge in the middle

378478[/snapback]

Just a quick one - isn't the badge nearer the heart if it's in the centre of the shirt though?

Not that I'm particularly bothered. I couldn't give two sh!ts, I just think home kit three looks better!

Colours may be different, location of sponsors logo and club badge may change. so basically it doesn't matter what you pick as there is enough freedom there to do what they want!

I like the idea though, well done Rovers - lets see if the poll reflects the official result. I suspect it will.

I like the idea though, well done Rovers - lets see if the poll reflects the official result. I suspect it will.

378482[/snapback]

Right now it doesn't, theres a vast difference between what has been texted in and what has been selected here. But i'm not going to say who and what as it could affect the voting.

Which tells me that people who are voting on here aren't necessarily texting.

Tchocky, I'll try to find out about overseas voters.

It does say at the bottom as a disclaimer that "Location of club badge and shirt manufacturer's logo may change." which is a bit annoying.

378487[/snapback]

Thats more to do with a lot of the mock-ups having the badge in the middle than them being on the left.

The two shirts that the fans forum chose as their favourites both had the badge in the middle.

Edited by Lee

Great Idea.

Personally i would go for 2+3, so long as the badge was on the right for the home shirt.

To be honest though as long as the Londsdale does not fall off the home shirt i will be happy or atleast the shop allows you to swap it.

It's got to be 3 and 3 . The third home is more traditional , the first two aren't wholly blue and white "halves" . I've always liked a red based away strip . Not that I have any intention of buying any of them - shirts should be for players only . tinykit.gifsmile.gif

I've seen the shirts at a fans forum, and tbqh theres not much difference in the home shirts.  The mock ups dont seem to show the side panelling to well for the first 2.

378445[/snapback]

Would have been nice if they could have posted photos of the shirts instead of/aswell as the drawings. I can'y believe the blue on the second away shirt could be that bright in real life. ohmy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.