• Home 1 - Away 2
    • Home 1 - Away 3
    • Home 2 - Away 1
    • Home 2 - Away 2
    • Home 2 - Away 3
    • Home 3 - Away 1
    • Home 3 - Away 2
    • Home 3 - Away 3
    • Did Grooby design these, they are all crap.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant vote for any shirt that puts the badge in the MIDDLE. The Rovers badge should always be "over the heart". (EDIT - seen the disclaimer)

I've seen the shirts at a fans forum, and tbqh theres not much difference in the home shirts. The mock ups dont seem to show the side panelling to well for the first 2.

The middle away shirt seems to look a lot better as a mock up, and the first away shirt looks like a Sweden shirt (and we are always crap in yellow)

I prefer 3 for both.

Having it as a text vote means that it will be predominantly voted on by 15 year old girls though, so expect the worst. wink.gif

Home 3, Away 3.

Home 2 is OK but it's get a bit "stripey" for my liking. Hat's off to the club for letting the fans decide. Plus they'll make a few quid out of it. Maybe enough for a new striker?

N.B. Please remember that the badge only goes in the middle of the shirt when we intend to get relegated.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.