BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Music Discussion Thread

Hi everyone,

We are from a band that makes songs about Morten Gamst Pedersen (very odd indeed)! Anyway, as Blackburn fans you may be interested in listening to our songs at . We have featured in several media outlets in Norway which we are quite proud of. Check our music out at MGP4Mayor. Thanks for reading and your support will be greatly appreciated! Enjoy!

I saw Gomez at 53 degrees (Preston SU new venue) on Friday and thought they were excellent. Sadly, the crowd while sold out, were made up of people chatting and bored students who had little or no knowledge of the band and their repertoire, which subsequently lead to a rather low key and frankly dull atmosphere, with the exception of the encore.

Good venue though, excellent acoustics, a sloping floor which gives the whole audience a great view. Excellent bar staff also.

For anyone who liked Oasis in their earlier days, Stop The Clocks is a good collection.

Link.

B) Agreed (Had it on order from Play for the past two months and its still not here. They are normaly quite good at getting things to you on the day of relase too)

Radio 1 are running a comp to get Noel Gallagher to play in your living room next friday. I entered and 5 mins later radio 1 were on the phone confirming my address and saying that I could be put forward. They were mainly checking my post code and I suspect that they wont come over to the Isle of Man :(

Edited by Cocker

I saw Gomez at 53 degrees (Preston SU new venue) on Friday and thought they were excellent. Sadly, the crowd while sold out, were made up of people chatting and bored students who had little or no knowledge of the band and their repertoire, which subsequently lead to a rather low key and frankly dull atmosphere, with the exception of the encore.

Good venue though, excellent acoustics, a sloping floor which gives the whole audience a great view. Excellent bar staff also.

I went too, although I can't comment on Gomez because I bumped in to a bunch of mates I haven't seen in years and ended up chatting at the back :rolleyes:

I do agree about the venue ( :P ) though its a massive improvement on its predecessor, I hope that the Gomez sell out raises the profile of the place in the eyes of promoters. I went to see The Rifles in the small room with Gav a few weeks ago, that was cracking.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.