BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Home Shirt

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might wait until they're reduced to 20 quid in about two months like last season. :ph34r:

Thats what Im doing Rev, the shirt certainly looks the business, and "touch wood" so far Ive had no issues with the bet24 on the away shirt. Worn and washed it a fair bit as well.

From the various pictures I have seen, I like the new Rovers kits and will most likely buy both. However, I will be waiting until they drop in price. I remember this season gone that the shirts went down about £5 - £10 after a few weeks and then went to half price in November.

I'm getting my new home Shirt on Friday when i get paid. I've had no problems with my home or away shirts in the last few seasons, my last real problem with a kit was with the AMD Processors logo on the 02/03 kit which fell off around Xmas time.

As for this seasons away shirt i ain't washed it yet but after reading some of the posts on here i dare not. lol.

Touch Wood, but I have not really had a problem with any of the tops which I have bought since the Kappa Tops and the minging Yellow away kit.

Last seasons away top is still fine as is most of my other tops. The only problem which I have had is with the HSA top which is only beginning to peel away from the top.

For all their mistakes rovers store has done good for me! Got mine saturday morning and it appears ok so far. There is a slight dent in the bet 24 logo already and i doubt it'll last more than a couple of weeks before cracking! :rover:

Click here to see my pics

Looking at the bet 24 logo, it looks really big. Would look much better if it was 3/4 of the size. Are there any rules for how big a logo can be?

In my humble opinion, it is the worst Home shirt EVER!!

i quite like it, but it doesnt look dramatically different to last seasons.

the worst home shirt - must be :-

http://www.sporting-heroes.net/football-he....asp?HeroID=343

with an honourable mention to :-

http://www.sporting-heroes.net/football-he...asp?HeroID=7286

the best:-

cant find any photos, but the 'argentina blue' shirt 1990/1991.

with an honourable mention to :-

http://www.sporting-heroes.net/football-he...asp?HeroID=7286

the best:-

cant find any photos, but the 'argentina blue' shirt 1990/1991.

Best shirt for me was the home 1992-93 / 1993-94. Closely followed by the Championship winning one that we had in 94-95 and 95-96.

"Argentina Blue"? You on about the Speedie era McEwans promotion shirt? Very nice.

i quite like it, but it doesnt look dramatically different to last seasons.

http://www.sporting-heroes.net/football-he....asp?HeroID=343

But that UHL Sport shirt is virtually indestructible. People have moaned about how shoddy shirts have been in the last couple of seasons, but I expect to see cockroaches at the end of time wearing that particular shirt.

But that UHL Sport shirt is virtually indestructible. People have moaned about how shoddy shirts have been in the last couple of seasons, but I expect to see cockroaches at the end of time wearing that particular shirt.

Agreed, I think the shirt is tainted due to the footballing memories of that time!

Just ckecked out the 'sporting-heroes.net` site out, looking for the Speedie era home shirt & found it upsetting that David Speedie is mentioned for about 5 different clubs....except Blackburn! :o

He`s even on the Leicester list...& they hate him!

Speedie was only at the club for a short time, but quickly became a legend.

Is there any way he can be added to the Rovers section? :huh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.