Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre-season

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame SteB, they sat in the home end.

STOOD actually ;)

There were a few fans sat in the main stand behind the Rovers team, including Sergio Peters mum. I'll upload a few pics tomorrow.

Apparently Neill told Orvil that he would "hopefully" sign a new contract. Emerton wasnt involved at all, neither was Andy Todd.

B)-->

QUOTE(ste b @ Aug 7 2006, 08:36 ) 432687[/snapback]

STOOD actually ;)

There were a few fans sat in the main stand behind the Rovers team, including Sergio Peters mum. I'll upload a few pics tomorrow.

Apparently Neill told Orvil that he would "hopefully" sign a new contract. Emerton wasnt involved at all, neither was Andy Todd.

If that is true, then it is good news.

More's the point, Is Lucas Neill?

as i live in holland ill tell ya a similar story,i went to the aachen game,i was in block A,i was near the players dug out,with my wife and lad(you can see some fotos of them trainin and my lad with david bentley,zurab,and jay roberts on roversmad),anyway back to the story..the folowin day i was in roermond(retail park)holland,and low and behold the entire squad is havin a shoppin day,as i spoke to the majority of them a finally bumped into lucas neill,and i too ask him what will you be doin for the future?"" i will be signin a new contract what else?"hmmm!so that clears that up.......... :(:wstu:

Hmm either Lucas is really screwing us nicely for extra dosh, or he is afraid to come face to face with crazy Rover fans.

Exactly. What else can he say to a supporter whoaskes them he is going to stay? "Na mate, I'm tired of Blackburn, we've just qualified for Europe, we are a team on the up, with one the best young managers about, but I'm going to join Spurs who can offer me so much more."

The photos were great. It's brilliant to see Benni in the Rovers shirt at last. I had the same feelings when I saw that picture of Aaron Mokoena, jumping through the air and missing the ball. Lets hope he doesn't have to play at right back too often.

massive hole? He's told 2 people. One a dutch guy who is unlikely to ever see a live Rovers match and the other, a drunk who will most likely have forgotten what he told him or probably spoke to the wrong player.

:D

but now possibly thousands know

the other, a drunk who will most likely have forgotten what he told him or probably spoke to the wrong player.

:D

To be fair, he had been drinking heavily. Not as heavily as JPW though who managed to a) Leave the BRFCS flag on platform 9 at Koln station and B) Scuff a penalty miles wide causing the entire Aachen team to laugh a lot.

Jay Roberts looks to be a good signing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.