BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shabani Nonda Signs

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm worried about when it comes to Derbyshire is that when injured strikers become fit again. Ie. Jeffers and Roberts, Derbyshire will be forgotten...

I could see Roberts being given more game time over Derbyshire when he is fit, but for me Derbyshire is a far more important and dangerous player than Jeffers.

I just don't see what all the fuss is about Derbyshire. He may one day turn into a useful player, but at the moment he is nothing special and does little if anything to inspire or excite. His performance against Nancy was absolutely woeful.

He is doing a job for us, but let's be honest, on his current performances and ability, Jeffers and Roberts will both knock him down the pecking order.

I'm not saying that he won't one day be good, but that day is just not today.

I still stand by my original stance. Give the lad some time and he will come good. He's in good scoring form at the moment and long may it continue. Championship football indeed.

Kind of agree with you now after Nonda's recent performances. I thought he was poor against Wigan but against Boro, Liverpool and Arsenal I thought he looked alot better than his previous performances.

Edited by Jordan

I just don't see what all the fuss is about Derbyshire. He may one day turn into a useful player, but at the moment he is nothing special and does little if anything to inspire or excite. His performance against Nancy was absolutely woeful.

He is doing a job for us, but let's be honest, on his current performances and ability, Jeffers and Roberts will both knock him down the pecking order.

Thats a little hard on the lad he's only young and IMO could be one of those players like simon garner who just stops around at the club he loves.

the fuss is about the excitement of having a half decent striker whos a rovers fan and a local lad

He's not the finished article and will improve with games. How impressive were Reid and Gamst on arriving at the club and making their first appearances? Hughes should give him games (probably sub appearances) to see how good he can be.

If after a fair number of games he proves inadequate (like McEveley) you bin him. Simple.

Unfortunatly Wiki(and WSR) appears to be right, as long as rovers.co.uk can be trusted?

http://www.rovers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Squ...3~33410,00.html

Although wiki is only right now because I edited the article after verifying that stuwilkys goals/games ratio was right.

So at the time you refer to, stu was right and wiki (and therefore also West Sussex Wikker) was wrong.

:)

Risk telling me how 10 in 16 isnt correct?

Wiki was wrong Rovers.co.uk was right, not my fault if a website is wrong and the figures doesnt really effect the point i was trying to make. Think its more a matter of you trying to get one over on someone which is pretty sad. :rolleyes: Oh well...

Oh and speaking of people getting reds on there debut, didnt Gary Flitcroft get red carded after like 3 mins on his debut for us?

Edited by West Sussex Rover

Wiki was wrong Rovers.co.uk was right, not my fault if a website is wrong and the figures doesnt really effect the point i was trying to make. Think its more a matter of you trying to get one over on someone which is pretty sad. :rolleyes: Oh well...

Oh and speaking of people getting reds on there debut, didnt Gary Flitcroft get red carded after like 3 mins on his debut for us?

Or, I was pointing out that something was incorrect. Remove the chip from your shoulder, and perhaps you wouldnt get such a hard time.

And yes, he did.

Or, I was pointing out that something was incorrect. Remove the chip from your shoulder, and perhaps you wouldnt get such a hard time.

And yes, he did.

Why do you keep taking sly digs at WSR?

Why do mods not warn you?

Why do mods have their favorites?

Why is Judas still captain?

Why is Gray so crap?

;)

Yeah really sounds like your trying to correct me, not at all sound like your trying to get one over on somebody? :blink::lol:

I believe that was after you suggested certain things..... which has now been removed.

Bottom line, you used figures which were wrong. I provided the correct figures. As you say, they didnt actually change the material point (hence the :ph34r: smiley )

Now, must we continue this? Its incredibly dull and pointless.

I believe that was after you suggested certain things..... which has now been removed.

Bottom line, you used figures which were wrong. I provided the correct figures. As you say, they didnt actually change the material point (hence the :ph34r: smiley )

Now, must we continue this? Its incredibly dull and pointless.

Yeah right, info which you were rude to me about has been removed... conveniently :blink::blink: Anything else i should know about in lala land? :lol:

Seriously, i point out the fact that you been unecessarily rude and then you back out of it by saying that.

My god i hope people see you for what you really are... You get satisfaction by correcting people rudely and then try to make them look like the childish one... Very sad, and i think people are starting to see this.

You are right about 1 thing though, its all rather childish and maybe you will remember that before calling someone an internet troll, which is in my opinion really very childish

Moving on... :rover:

Edited by West Sussex Rover

Oh dear GOD!!!

WSR was wrong, Stuwilky was right. Get over it and stop the squabbling. Stu- you're better than this. WSR you'll get bragging rights when you actually attend a match.

Now Shabani Nonda.............

Oh dear GOD!!!

WSR was wrong, Stuwilky was right. Get over it and stop the squabbling. Stu- you're better than this. WSR you'll get bragging rights when you actually attend a match.

Now Shabani Nonda.............

Actually attended two matches... Just not this season.

Oh and FYI, this argument wasnt actually about a footie 'match', Stu was right and i was wrong, or should i say the website was wrong... :tu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.