BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feyenoord 0 Rovers 0

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife told me about a group of Rovers fans staying in Luxembourg for this one.

Sounds interesting. I bet not many on here have been there. :ph34r:

GAV and I stayed there during Euro 2000 for a bit.

There were some interesting people one of whom had a briefcase full of banknotes handcuffed to his arm - they bought us a few beers :lol: :ph34r:

Everyone who is staying in Amsterdam,

Are people planning to stay around A'dam on the Thurs til time for the match, or make a day of it in Rotterdam?

It would be nice to have somewhere central for a get together for anyone who would like that. Personally, I'll be in Amsterdam until as late as possible.

It would be nice to have somewhere central for a get together for anyone who would like that. Personally, I'll be in Amsterdam until as late as possible.

I think we'll be staying in amsterdam and just go straight in and back out again. Depends on what the masses do as it's better to stay in big groups.

everyone seems to have confirmed tickets

mine would have gone through but im with a non s/t holder no euros, she said next week at ticket office

Which is interesting as I am a non ST holder and have been to no previous away Euro games and they have cashed my cheque. In fact it cleared today which means they must have banked it Friday or Monday. I better get a ticket now!

everyone seems to have confirmed tickets

mine would have gone through but im with a non s/t holder no euros, she said next week at ticket office

They didn't check to see if I had got tickets - they just said that if I had applied, then I will have got them. Everyone who applied has got them.

GAV and I stayed there during Euro 2000 for a bit.

There were some interesting people one of whom had a briefcase full of banknotes handcuffed to his arm - they bought us a few beers :lol: :ph34r:

You meet the strangest people watching football :D

Which is interesting as I am a non ST holder and have been to no previous away Euro games and they have cashed my cheque. In fact it cleared today which means they must have banked it Friday or Monday. I better get a ticket now!

ill have to check with my bank to see if its gone through

im not worrying, just seems weird they have set deadlines but ignoring them :huh:

im not worrying, just seems weird they have set deadlines but ignoring them :huh:

Yeah it's strange to put all that in place and then just randomly give tickets out. I am with 2 non S/T and no euro but they rang me monday. I guess they have just given everyone tickets who applied and are just sorting through them all.

I phoned today and was told I have got tickets, I have a ST and went to Salzburg and Krakow, my mate has a ST but didn't go to the other games. I asked how many tickets had been sold and was told they were close to selling out. I'm relly looking forward to it now.

Guest fernhurstblue

has anybody else booked with that coach trip that was on the back the of telegraph ..... it has been cancelled so am looking for a coach trip apart from ewood blues and official, if anybody knows of anything please pm me.

:brfc:

I'm finding it difficult to find any definitive travel arrangements from Amsterdam to the ground. It's straightforward from A'dam Central to R'dam central stations, but from there is it better (and safer) to change trains to Stadion station, or better to take the tram? I've heard that it is even possible to bypass R'dam Central by using the train via Den Hague. Could any of our Dutch friends provide any advice? I've been to Feyenoord three times before and there was trouble everytime ( including the Dutch Cup final, versus Den Bosch when the game was abandoned 5 minutes before the end due to a pitch invasion!) so I'd like to get the travel arrangements sorted.

Edited by Wiggy

Den we will meet you early thursday morning in the hotel, we arrive 0930 ish so we will go with the flo :)

I agree that a central meeting point in Amsterdam, a full Blue and White special (like the good old days) will be a most enjoyable and drunken train ride since Carlisle away !! :brfc:

Just get to Amsterdam station about 1hr 30 before kick off and it will be full of Rovers fans, probably about 2000 or more. If Feyenoord fans want to have a go at that number then they are serious idiots.

Which is exactly what they are.......

Which is exactly what they are.......

How many other away games have we all been to that might be a bit 'dangerous' ?

It's all part of the fun, I cant wait, there's nothing better than a good old intensive atmosphere.

It'll remind me of many games in the eighties, much better than the s**t we have to put up with now.

I'm finding it difficult to find any definitive travel arrangements from Amsterdam to the ground. It's straightforward from A'dam Central to R'dam central stations, but from there is it better (and safer) to change trains to Stadion station, or better to take the tram? I've heard that it is even possible to bypass R'dam Central by using the train via Den Hague. Could any of our Dutch friends provide any advice? I've been to Feyenoord three times before and there was trouble everytime ( including the Dutch Cup final, versus Den Bosch when the game was abandoned 5 minutes before the end due to a pitch invasion!) so I'd like to get the travel arrangements sorted.

From what I saw on the internet it looks like the Stadion station is on train route 11. I think that the station is only open when there's something on at the stadium, I'm assuming that the route 11 trains will stop at the station.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.