BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Intertoto 2007/08

mark

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You do need a Set Top box with card slot. Just a digital TV with integrated Freeview is of no use whatsoever.

Ok Aggy! Thanks for that but I had already decided to go the Sky Digibox route. Could be useful for any others that are thinking of making the change via Freeview though. :) I had intended getting rid of Sky, but the wife had other ideas ;)

Incidentally, does anyone know if we will still be able to get all the EPL match extended highlights through Football First like last season? Or will it be just those matches that Setanta dont have?

Looks like I'll be watching the game in a Sports Bar in Warsaw.........

WHEN ARE UEFA GOING TO PULL THEIR FINGER OUT AND ANNOUNCE THE DATE OF THE AWAY LEG?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Legia Warsaw reveal whether they are going to appeal or not - by Saturday. The same day we'd find out our opponents if the Polish hoolgans hadnt run riot.

I was joking mate...

The thing is with me, there are 8 other lads coming with me to Warsaw, and I have to listen to them too... dont wanna just book me and all them on a 7 hour coach journey to Lithuania without consulting them. And I think the majority of them want to stay in Warsaw, get pi$$ed and watch it in the Irish Bar... saving £ for the next round.

I will go with the general consensus of what they all want to do...

I was joking mate...

The thing is with me, there are 8 other lads coming with me to Warsaw, and I have to listen to them too... dont wanna just book me and all them on a 7 hour coach journey to Lithuania without consulting them. And I think the majority of them want to stay in Warsaw, get pi$$ed and watch it in the Irish Bar... saving £ for the next round.

Thinks thats what were going to end up doing. That coach trip sets off a few hours before we get to Warsaw so no good for us anyway. Plus its a fair wad of cash on top of whats already been paid for. Shame coz Vilnius looks a quality place

Bugger. I was really hoping for it to be 22nd. Wanted a whole day in Vilnius on the Saturday and a return to the airport straight after the game on sunday night, it would have saved an extra night in a hotel.

I was joking mate...

Paul's most recent e-mail (couple of hours ago) indicated there were 7 places left on the coach so I will get in there whilst you can.

Details confirmed on monday & 300 tickets available!

I hope Rovers will not charge much higher price for the match at Ewood park.

What do you reckon, will local lithuanians be able to pay at the gates and get into away support section at Ewood park? As there were about 50 of them at Llanelli, I guess it can be more than a hundred at Blackburn.

P.S. a tip for those travelling to Vilnius: Ryanair Liverpool - Riga and a shuttle bus to Vilnius

For anybody who's going to stop in Warsaw I have found a bar with Sentanta Sports just waiting for the game date to be confirmed, told me he will put the game on no problems at all.

PM for details :brfc:

Archived