Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Intertoto 2007/08

mark

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Home leg is Saturday 28th July. 3pm KO.

Fiver for STHs so no excuses :)

Application in for the away leg. Really looking forward to this one!

no excuses mmmmm middle of blackburn hols ..i for one is not coming back from crete :P

Just got my tickets! Little flimsy pieces of yellow paper! Looks like i've entered a raffle rather than a football match! Still can't beat a fiver!

Unfortunately the weather seems to be cooling off at the end of the week but will still be a damn site hotter than this place!

Weatherk/weather/5day.shtml?world=0172

Anyone found any extensive guides on where to eat, drink and be merry! Any chance it not being an irish pub for a change!

Any ideas on numbers going! They woman at the ticket office said it had been steady but i was expecting a little more than that!

Just got my tickets! Little flimsy pieces of yellow paper! Looks like i've entered a raffle rather than a football match! Still can't beat a fiver!

Unfortunately the weather seems to be cooling off at the end of the week but will still be a damn site hotter than this place!

Weatherk/weather/5day.shtml?world=0172

Anyone found any extensive guides on where to eat, drink and be merry! Any chance it not being an irish pub for a change!

Any ideas on numbers going! They woman at the ticket office said it had been steady but i was expecting a little more than that!

In my opinion In Your Pocket guides are still the best : http://www.inyourpocket.com/city/vilnius.html

Bix Bar is my favourite and it is close to the ground www.bix.lt/bix/en

P.S. the tickets are not on sale in Lithuania yet and you already have them :o

In my opinion In Your Pocket guides are still the best : http://www.inyourpocket.com/city/vilnius.html

Bix Bar is my favourite and it is close to the ground www.bix.lt/bix/en

P.S. the tickets are not on sale in Lithuania yet and you already have them :o

The pocket guide u suggested says how the club/bar u recommended is a rough place to go for visitors and its music wud be better suited to frequenters of the cellar bar (no offence)!

Lithuanian beer is all light and bright in terms of taste and texture, but packs a punch. It seduces you like Lolita in a summer dress and then takes you down like a body slam from Jabba the Hut. It can even lead gentlemen to go to bed with one and wake up with the other.
Watch out for Žalgiris, named after the greatest battle of medievil Europe. With 75 per cent alcohol content, it has the potential to make you feel that the battle is taking place inside your eyeballs

Looking forward to it even more now. Never gone to bed with an ugly women........ just woke up with a few ;)

Are there any news on the home and away legs with regards to Tv??

Im not gonna be able to make the home leg due to work (i thought that intertoto would be thurs like normal uefa games) as im working on sat, until the season starts with the first home saturday :rover:

Looking forward to it even more now. Never gone to bed with an ugly women........ just woke up with a few ;)

Considering the purple penetrator and the hair straightener that it holds, I think you put too many letters in that sentence. You should have left out the w and o!!

So has anyone found a decent bar to sing in ?! ;)

The restaurants price beer at £1.50/2 ish, but the backstreet bars will surely be much cheaper.

I'm rather excited!! :P:rover::brfc:

find the cheapest bar

doesnt matter if its poor, just as long as we all get sloshed on 5 litas

Booked final 3 places on the coach today. Having to make our own way to Vilnius on a Polish overnight bus because on a later flight then the durham one. Probably daftest thing ever done! Still 120 quid for 1 nights stay and coach back seems better than staying in Warsaw for no reason. Hope Vilnius is worth it.

As of this afternoon rovers had sold 99 tickets according to ticket office!

Archived