BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Intertoto 2007/08

mark

Contacted them already Tris.

I'm in contact with a few, looking for something smallish for our group. Hadnt thought about getting anything bigger for everyone really. Don't know if I want that responsibility lol.

The WilkyWagon was a piece of cake Ricky.....

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bristol to Cardiff is slightly different to a 270 mile jaunt between two foreign countries.

Although to be fair you did go into Wales, which must be more remote and primitive than either of the countries I'd be visiting.

Bristol to Cardiff is slightly different to a 270 mile jaunt between two foreign countries.

Although to be fair you did go into Wales, which must be more remote and primitive than either of the countries I'd be visiting.

The principle is the same though Rickster. People onto a bus from point A to point B and then back again.

Don't understand the logic for Rovers helping out here!!? I don't think I can go anyway (unless it's Sunday) but even if I could there's no way I'd have second guessed a football match's results. There was a betting thread on here that showed people were generally unsuccessful- why on earth should the result of this match be any more certain than the ones you (collective) lost on before?

Effectively you've all gambled, and a lot seem to have lost! (Although if you put a bet on the outcome of the match you might have made your money back)

Hence I said it was a silly improbable idea.

In defence of those of us who did gamble, it seemed a pretty safe bet warsaw would win - a lowly welsh outfit put 5 past vetra last week. Also when betting on football you tend to disregard the idea that a set of fans may riot and get the game abandoned.

:rover: looking at the coach times from warsaw to vilnus you save 2 nights in a hotel, :rolleyes: i say RESULT,book the coach,get some vodka,set off in poland wake up in lithuania :brfc:

Gaz, who needs vodka when you can buy Lech :blink:

Effectively you've all gambled, and a lot seem to have lost! (Although if you put a bet on the outcome of the match you might have made your money back)

Unfortunately as the game was never finished the bet would have been void.

Therefore you'd have lost money on the flights AND money on the covering bet. Then people really would have been moaning.

Either way, your not getting paid on Vetra even if they go through.

Unless you managed just ot bet that vetra got through, rather than the individual match outcomes. Then they would have to pay up surely?

Right guys. i suggest you all check your passports now.

Mine's out in September and you need 6 months for Lithuania.

Not good at all!!!!!

think ill be ok with 9years left on mine :ph34r:

any more qoutes back yet rickster

Archived