BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Intertoto 2007/08

mark

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just got a Lithuania guide, looks like around 40p for a beer.... I can handle that.

Now just to see if I can actually get there. Got a few ideas on the cards at the moment.

expose ideas mo fo

Nope MI ROVER. It hasnt been decided yet. Looking more likely to be the Sudnay unfortunately.

Basing that on the fact that Vetra have played 2 home ties in Intertoto, both been on a sunday

Thanks thats a blow I booked this trip well before Intertoto qualification and have to be at work on the Mon so Sunday game is a no go. Oh well will have to satisfy myself with a visit to the club shop for a rake of rovers goodies for myself and son :rolleyes:

am i right in thinking that if we win our upcoming intertoto game against either the polish or lituanians then we qualify for the 1st round of the uefa cup proper?...

If we win there's a UEFA cup qualifying round, then the 1st round proper.

Then I must have mis-understood, I thought winning our tie put us in the competition.

I can't impress enough how important it is that fans don't book travel arrangements to Lithuania until all arrangements have been confirmed by the club.

Thanks thats a blow I booked this trip well before Intertoto qualification and have to be at work on the Mon so Sunday game is a no go. Oh well will have to satisfy myself with a visit to the club shop for a rake of rovers goodies for myself and son :rolleyes:

I think Ricky was talking about the away leg, we (the club) are working on the basis that the Ewood game will be on Saturday 28th, but that could change of course.

Just my luck War---saw got thrown out the competition. I'm on the Stanstead - Lodz flight. Went Salzburg last year but somehow the Mrs got pregnant (:huh:)after that so I missed the rest of the away games (:lol:). I'm guessing the over night bus to Vilnius is gonna be rather crowded now.

Thanks a lot Ronin. Will do right away. :)

No worries. Also, although not really of any interest to us Rovers, but they may be adding Liverpool TV to the package, so you could end up with 9 channels for a tenner a month! :)

Just spoken to Paul Astley. He says everything, transport, hotel etc.. is sorted.

Friday - Coach straight from the Airport in Warsaw to Vilnius arrive 7pm or a bit earlier. 3* accom.

Saturday in Vilnius - stay Sat Night.

Sunday KO about 6pm - Coach straight back to Warsaw airport from the ground for Monday morning flight to Durham.

£119*

Ring 0871 423 5057

(Plan B - Saturday game for TV)

As above except depart Vilnius sunday morning - arrive Warsaw evening - stay Sunday night in Warsaw.

£119 + cost of hotel in Warsaw.

Just booked 3 of us.

Archived