BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Intertoto 2007/08

mark

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then I must have mis-understood, I thought winning our tie put us in the competition.

It does, but the final qualification for the first round proper.

Is that what this means then.

Stolen from the LET

"Rovers, as the English entrant, effectively get a bye "inter" the third round, so only have to win one match over two legs against a team from Poland, Lithuania or Wales to qualify for the Uefa cup."

So are we qualifying for the UEFA cup or qualifying for qualifying to qualify for the EUFA cup DOH!!!

Is that what this means then.

Stolen from the LET

"Rovers, as the English entrant, effectively get a bye "inter" the third round, so only have to win one match over two legs against a team from Poland, Lithuania or Wales to qualify for the Uefa cup."

So are we qualifying for the UEFA cup or qualifying for qualifying to qualify for the EUFA cup DOH!!!

The following is from UEFA's Intertoto Cup site:

The eleven victorious sides from the UEFA Intertoto Cup third round advance to the second qualifying round of the UEFA Cup, which replaces the old system where the winners of three finals all progressed into the UEFA Cup first round.

Then the UEFA Cup pages say there's another qualifying round to get to the stage we entered (vs Salzburg) last season.

Trenny

I am in Zante from Wednesday with Mark and of course the wives, we have already found several bars that will be showing Rovers as there is one or two Rovers fans who are bar owners !!

Setanta is available abroad

cheers waza....i have asked a message board nr the hotel to find out cheers

what would that be local time?? 7pm?

That would tie in with the rumour I heard and would make me a very happy boy.

Friday evening and all day saturday and sunday to see the sights in Vilnius and then dropped off back at the airport in Warsaw straight after the game. Hoping thats the case.

What do you reckon, will local lithuanians be able to pay at the gates and get into away support section at Ewood park? As there were about 50 of them at Llanelli, I guess it can be more than a hundred at Blackburn.

The away fans ticket office may be open on the day, but it might be a good idea to ring Rovers on 08701 123456 just to check.

Just been updated, sorry

From official site:

Due to the limited timescale for this fixture tickets for this game will go directly on open sale from Tuesday 17th July.

Prices for this game are:

£ 5.00: Adult Season Ticket Holders

£ 5.00: Senior Citizens

£ 5.00: Young Adult Season Ticket Holders

£10.00: Adults Non Season Ticket Holders

£ 1.00: Juniors

Prices are applicable in all areas except the Family Enclosure and the Darwen End Stand, which are not open for this fixture.

Archived