BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Season Ticket 07/08

Season Tickets 07/08  

317 members have voted

1. 1. What will you be doing?

• I'm a non season ticket holder, but will get one.
    • I will be renewing in my current seat.
    • I will be renewing, but in another section.
    • I'm not renewing, but will go to more games.
    • I'm unable to attend Ewood, but good idea.
    • My names Vinjay I dont live in the real world

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's gonna be winners and losers, I'm personally very happy £96 reduction, JW lower central. But two OAP's who I travel to the match's with and who sit behind me have gone up £49. Not sure putting up OAP tickets in certain sections is going to go down well with the senior supporters.

Fantastic gesture by the club. :D

For one reason or another that I don't need to go into here we couldn't afford our season tickets last year but the club can be certain that they have at least 4 additional ST holders to last season.

For me, my wife and two sons (1 a Young Adult) it will average out at £11.50 per match. It would be rude not to buy them at that price.

Well done JW and all!!

Good news

:D

Hopefully we will here a few more comments like this

Well Rovers really have delivered on this one. There can't be a single excuse left for the stay-aways.

i agree with you paul, but you can bet your bottom dollar, that some people will still try and come up with some lame arse excuses.

299 quid for a season ticket in the in the blackburn end, is unbeatable value.

They can come up with as many lame arse excuses as they wish, however, both of them are going to look a bit daft, LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE, I'm still in shock, BBE ticket is how much???? BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rover:

Consider this renewed! Just got my tickets to the pig pen as well, happy days!

They can come up with as many lame arse excuses as they wish, however, both of them are going to look a bit daft, LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE, I'm still in shock, BBE ticket is how much???? BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rover:

Consider this renewed! Just got my tickets to the pig pen as well, happy days!

£32/month BBE Lower !!! A few seasons ago you'd pay that for one match!!! Superb gesture by the club. Hats of to JW and the board :tu:

What can you say apart from a big thank you to John Williams and his fellow directors. This is a ground breaking initiative and one I really hope the Blackburn public grab with both hands.

Spoken to a few people this am and we have 4 new season ticket holders for next season. They've been season ticket holders before but gave up because of cost.

Wonder how many we'll actually sell?

They've certainly put their money where there mouth is BUT I've a feeling my spiritual home on the Riverside at £240 might now get filled up with chavs and numpty's! :(

Still......... I guess that I can always go and sit with Jan in't posh seats.

btw I guess we'll sell more ST's and if we don't then there's nothing else we can do other than burn pubs with arab tele to the ground. But it'll be mighty interesting to see how many more members of asian descent that we attract.

btw2 I bet Messrs Kilby, Shaw and Gartside are not happy bunnies at all with this news. Blackburn United has a nice ring to it eh? :rover:

It's a shame I can't do Saturday games. I'd definitely get one. But with most matchday prices going down to £15, this price slashing even works out for me.

We barely have any saturday matches anyway!!! Probs worth getting an ST anyway - looks like there is a 5 game 'bonus' next season.

Justbought mine, and got the confirmation email.

btw2 I bet Messrs Kilby, Shaw and Gartside are not happy bunnies at all with this news.

Very good point even if I did have to edit the last bit :lol:

Bet Kilby choked on his cornflakes this morning, one more nail in the claret coffin as they'll not be able to reduce prices because they're losing thousands of pounds each week as it is.

Archived