BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Away + Coleman Fired.

I am going to this game so called the ticket office yesterday about this.

Tickets are currently on sale to season ticket holders only (£30 for adults. Dunno about concessions). They go on sale to members next Tuesday April 10th.

Tickets to members are normally available a day before they go on open sale so based on this I would expect them to be available from the 11th.

Hope this answers your question.

There is no way this will sell out. The Putney End is much bigger than we can fill, so there will be walk up tickets available on the day.

£30 is a rip off though. Perhaps I'm being influenced by our amazing pricing at Ewood, or perhaps I'm just being stingy. £30 for Fulham away vs £25 for an FA Semi Final???????

Previous visits I can find tickets for -

15.10.2000 - £13.00 (Putney Terrace, Div1)

09.02.2002 - £18.00 (Stevenage Rd, PL)

07.04.2003 - £23.00 (LR School End, PL)

12.04.2004 - £26.00 (LR School End, PL)

27.11.2004 - £26.00 (Putney Stand, PL)

17.12.2005 - £25.00 (Putney Stand, PL)

One way or another, this will be the one and only time I pay thirty summat quid to watch Rovers at Fulham.

Got my tickets on Sat, agree that £30 is an absolute disgrace. Considering they charged MCFC fans less today makes it even worse. Only going as I have a day at Thorpe Park booked for the sunday. Would'nt have wasted my time/money after that garbage on Sat :rover:

I remember that £13 job on the Putney terrace in 00, wasnt that Souness first game in charge and it was a cracking 2-2 draw?

Any ideas why they havent put the details on the official site yet, cos i think they do student/young persons tickets and was wondering what the price is for that? Btw, why on earth are we anything but the bottom category?

When i went to the fulham grounds the other day, after they got beat by Man City they had a sign posted outside that the next home game was agenst us. Brought a tear to my eye *smiles* also i wish i was going to this game and paying £30 for a ticket is a little much although i did pay £55 for my F.A. cup semi ticket because i figure hey how offten does you team get into the semis when you in town? So i splurged :lol: .

When i went to the fulham grounds the other day, after they got beat by Man City they had a sign posted outside that the next home game was agenst us. Brought a tear to my eye *smiles* also i wish i was going to this game and paying £30 for a ticket is a little much although i did pay £55 for my F.A. cup semi ticket because i figure hey how offten does you team get into the semis when you in town? So i splurged :lol: .

Twice in three years actually

colemans just been sacked

Yes and our very own Lawrie Sanchez now takes charge of the cottagers.

Will be interesting as to what he can do with Fulham in the last few remaining games.

Personally I can see him taking this job on a full-time basis and maybe then he might be able to bring Mr Healy to the Premiership!

CLICK

With so little time to go this is bang out of order. I dont think Chris Coleman is that bad.

Just had a look at the league too. They are by no means out of it but surly Coleman knows these players better than anyone and that includes Laurie Sanchez

I'm not sure about that Neekoy. Fulham have a pretty average squad and although they probably shouldn't be so close to the relegation zone I don't think you can consider them strong top half contenders. It seems to be a bit of a strange time to make this decision.

Given that statement are you saying we should sack Hughes :rolleyes:

We aren't in a relegation scrap, performed well in Europe and are in the semis of the FA Cup. If we were in the position Fulham is, I'd say yes. Considering our respective positions and the fact they have roughly the same resources and expectations, most would be calling for Hughes' head. Remember the last time our manager had us in the position Fulham now holds...

We aren't in a relegation scrap, performed well in Europe and are in the semis of the FA Cup. If we were in the position Fulham is, I'd say yes. Considering our respective positions and the fact they have roughly the same resources and expectations, most would be calling for Hughes' head. Remember the last time our manager had us in the position Fulham now holds...

I was talking more about the comment

QUOTE(American @ Apr 11 2007, 09:36 )

They lacked any passion and commitment the last 2 matches.

But it dosnt matter :ph34r:

Archived