BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre-occupation With "how Many Tickets Have We Sold"

Guest fernhurstblue

Guest fernhurstblue

if its not "is the match on television" its "how many tickets have we sold" ...... i have the solution, i noticed that on the doncaster rovers site, when you click on the ticket section it gives a number of tickets sold which includes season tickets.

maybe this could be the solution ..... then again, people will probably conplain that it doesnt update quick enough ..... then again, it wouldnt be rovers if the fans had nothing to complain about.

by the way ..... HOW MANY TICKETS HAVE WE SOLD????? :ph34r:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if its not "is the match on television" itS "how many tickets have we sold" ...... i have the solution, i noticed that on the doncaster rovers site, when you click on the ticket section it gives a number of tickets sold which includes season tickets.

maybe this could be the solution ..... then again, people will probably conplain that it doesnt update quick enough ..... then again, it wouldnt be rovers if the fans had nothing to complain about.

or perhaps just f**k off and support Doncaster Rovers ?

Guest fernhurstblue
or perhaps just f**k off and support Doncaster Rovers ?

it was meant as a tongue in check thread ..... god, some people are so serious!

:rover:

if its not "is the match on television" its "how many tickets have we sold" ...... i have the solution, i noticed that on the doncaster rovers site, when you click on the ticket section it gives a number of tickets sold which includes season tickets.

Ahem, how many match progammes have we sold, hint hint nudge nudge wink wink

Guest fernhurstblue
Ahem, how many match progammes have we sold, hint hint nudge nudge wink wink

ah yes ..... i'll send the paypal request when i get home, probably in a couple of hours.

thanks for the reminder!

And you get people constantly complaining about people constantly complaining :blink:

Which is nothing compared to those who complain about people who constantly complain about people constantly complaining. And then myself, complaining about the former. Oh boy. Brain haemorrhage.

We're in a bit of a lose lose situation as regards people's perceptions of our ticket sales. If we don't sell a lot we get the usual 'you can't even fill your allocation for a cup final?!?' tripe, and if we sell out we get 'oh so you're just a bunch of glory hunters who only ever attend when there's something big to play for' claptrap.

i was on the phone to the rovers this morning and the girl told me we had sold 19.000 and chelsea had sold 17.000

At the ticket office tonight just before close, and got told we have sold the thick end 23'000 whatever that means :blink:

At the ticket office tonight just before close, and got told we have sold the thick end 23'000 whatever that means :blink:

The TO staff are making it up. Last Thursday it was 22,500.

Don't tell me we have only sold 500 since then.

Lee...how many bud????????????????????

Lee...how many bud????????????????????

Lee's press release with the official figures have been released but it is embargoed until midnight.

Unfortunately the embargo is strictly enforced and is accompanied with various health warnings/death threats if it is breached.

Lee's press release with the official figures have been released but it is embargoed until midnight.

Unfortunately the embargo is strictly enforced and is accompanied with various health warnings/death threats if it is breached.

Maybe we'll have to see if we can stay up that long........

Three Mates at work who you would class as 'fair weather' fans were going to the semi but baulked at paying nearly £200 for tickets......1 has buggered off to Greece with the family for a few days instead.Why the hell they didn't price all at £35 across the board I'll never know.

At that price can you blame them?

So have we sold out? And is it on Eurosport?

Archived