BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bellamy

• Backroom

Bellers isn't in the starting line up tonight in the CL semi... don't know if he's on the bench or not

Edit: He must have been on the bench, he's just come on for 2nd half of ET

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's not the player he was with Rovers last season. He needs to move now to recapture his form.

Could it be he's realised his dream and has stopped putting everything in? What's to say he would be any better back with us?

Does anyone think that maybe Bellamy has a release clause allowing him to move to a club in the Intertoto Cup? :unsure:

Only one way to find out...(make the press bring it up every other day until our management believe it and test it)

How staged did their embrace at the end look...

I wonder what Bellamy whispered into his ear...

"I better play more than 10minutes in the final or i'm off"

Or

"I love you Rafa"

:unsure:

I wonder what Bellamy whispered into his ear...

"I better play more than 10minutes in the final or i'm off"

Or

"I love you Rafa"

:unsure:

Orrrrrr...something neither as needlessly confrontational or homosexual?

• 3 weeks later...

I saw an interview last night with Bellamy. He appeared extremely non committal on his Liverpool future. Indeed, in my opinion, he is off.

Winning the CL would be the pinnacle of his career, states the Celtic Gargoyle.

Brill, well once you've done that would you mind popping back to Ewood for a bit and helping your mates out for a year or two?

BBC report on the interview, but the TV version is far more revealing. Body Language and all that.

Spot on, saw the interview on Sky Sports News this morning. It definitely sounded like this will be his last game for Liverpool.

Let us hope MGP's Volvo and Bellamy's Bentley don't pass each other on the M58 this summer.

Rafa's having a clear out.

Isn't that more than we got for him? Pretty bad business.

Bellamy would'nt have joined us if we put a clause in for higher than 6 Million, so we had to let him go for that much, we all know he's worth more than that. The way he played for us he was worth around 8-9 Million.

Ferguson : "Aston Villa had a bid for Bellamy turned down in January but remain keen, while Blackburn could trigger a £7million buy-back clause."

:blink:

Is it just me or does this sound utterly ridiculous? We weren't in a position of power when we sold Bellamy so how could we demand a buy back clause, when a minimum fee clause had already been met? Or was this clause part of the original clause - a clause within a clause... :blink:

So, presumably, this means that if we had offered £7 million in January, then Liverpool would have had to have accepted the offer and the decision would have lied with Bellamy? And, if Villa were to offer £10 million, and we were to offer £7 million, then Liverpool would have to sell to us before Villa?

I don't believe this for a second.

Archived