BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mypa-47 V Rovers

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is Roberts problem??

Body language has been terrible tonight, he keeps having a go at Matty as well - Derbs had a go back telling him to F off.

Even after his goal he looked down and he just stormed down the tunnel at the end in a complete huff!!!

Rovers win 2-0 - 3-0 on aggregate.

Wasn't a great performance but the job was done and we're into the draw for the UEFA Cup.

Well done Rovers.

I am Tim Southampton Rover.

I hope you've enjoyed my commentary. I accept all credit cards, travelers cheques and paypal. Drive home safely and good night.

A win is a win, but this side are starting to worry me with their ability to just barely eek out results in a completely un-inspiring way. Granted, we are getting results, but we're on a 12 game unbeaten run, and all but one or 2 of them were too close for comfort.

Probably around noon.

Good result that. An I'm happy we rested a few players too. I've no opinion on the performance as I've only read the text updates on BBC.. Seems strange that both Gamst and Bents played 90 mins when we could have used Gally in the end there. Ah well.

Not to bad. Good finish from bentley and his phone should be ringing tomorrow.

Not many superb performances but who needs them when your at this stage. Saving them for Sunday and a very dangerous Man Citeh team.

You been drinking tonight? :rolleyes:

Read the other threads and be enlightened.

OK Rovers did the job.

No injuries and that is the really good news.

Rigters looked more like an Eredivise reserve which he is rather than a UEFA Golden Boot winner which he is as well.

Roberts looked as far removed from a Premiership goal a game man as I do. Differences are he did it in five games last season and he's 22 years younger. Frankly I have no idea what to think of Jason except to hope that Benni, Roque and Matty don't get injured.

Can we still take the money for Roberts?

I thought some of his hold up play was good, but he should have scored more goals, particularly the first chance that we had.

Overall we were pretty good, should have scored more goals, but another clean sheet and we looked comfortable. Roll on a good cup run.

Archived