Santa Cruz  Derbs

Subs: Brown, Benni, Ooijer, Savage, Tugay, Roberts, Righters

3-0 :rover:

Santa x2

Samba

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like us to rest Bentley, Gamst, Santa Cruz, Dunn and Derbyshire. In their places let Rigters, Gally/Peter/Treacy, Roberts, Tugay and Benni play. Hardly a second string team. Zurab should get a run out as well.

No way are we going to lose this tie. We'll win on sunday if those key players are 100% fit. Run City into the ground. And Benni may get a few goals on thursday, which wouldn't do him any harm.

I'd like us to rest Bentley, Gamst, Santa Cruz, Dunn and Derbyshire. In their places let Rigters, Gally/Peter/Treacy, Roberts, Tugay and Benni play.

It's sad to think we now rank Benni with Gally, Peter and Treacy. Only 6 months ago we all worshipped him. :rolleyes:

You're still on my wall though Benni! :D

But I admit I love Santa a lot. :xmas::wub:

we need our first team, this is a vital game and we needed to get through to the group stage.

I agree we don't want to muck it up at such an early stage.

Play Benni and Santa is they're fit. Also play Bentley and MGP so we have a decent winger on each side.

Once again, like the Vetra match, I will impress the importance of fans who plan on getting their tickets on the night of the match to get down early please.

We anticipate large queues in the run up to the 8.05pm kick-off at the Blackburn End Ticket Office.

The Darwen End ticket office will be open for the sale of unreserved seat tickets in that end of the ground from 6pm if you want to avoid the rush at the Blackburn End.

Alternatively, why not come down tomorrow and purchase your tickets well in advance!

Also, Blackburn End ticket office will be open after the game for the sale of Manchester City tickets.

Prices are cheap as chips: Adult STHs £5, Juniors £1, Young Adult STHs £5, Seniors £5.

Non-STHs £10

Once again, like the Vetra match, I will impress the importance of fans who plan on getting their tickets on the night of the match to get down early please.

We anticipate large queues in the run up to the 8.05pm kick-off at the Blackburn End Ticket Office.

The Darwen End ticket office will be open for the sale of unreserved seat tickets in that end of the ground from 6pm if you want to avoid the rush at the Blackburn End.

Alternatively, why not come down tomorrow and purchase your tickets well in advance!

Also, Blackburn End ticket office will be open after the game for the sale of Manchester City tickets.

Prices are cheap as chips: Adult STHs £5, Juniors £1, Young Adult STHs £5, Seniors £5.

Non-STHs £10

As someone who missed the first 15 minutes of the Vetra game, I would second this advice!

I think we can afford to make a few changes to the team for this game. It's not like we will be bringing kids in - Ooijer, Zurab, Tugay, Roberts, Derbyshire, Gallagher, Mokoena....

Lets just hope that those who are responsible for the club shop aren't in charge, or it will close at 7.30

Just phoned ticket office to see if I could get a ticket for the Darwen end in advance on my way home later this afternoon in order to beat the rush tomorrow night and she said no you'll have to queue up tomorrow night!

Why they can't sell me an unreserved ticket there instead of my usual seat in the Riverside i'll never know!!

Just for the record, Mypa lost their only league game between these ties.

They lost it one-nil, so they've now played four games in Finland without scoring and lost them all.

So not the best signs for them...

On an another note, I thought that their Chinese winger/striker Gao Leilei looked quite decent in their last game.

I only saw highlights but he definately looked slightly better than some of the guys who played in the first leg. Seems

to try to score from range quite often. He's previously played with the A-league giants NZ Knights <_<

They also get midfielder Mo Fofana (not the Toulouse lad) back from suspension in to this game. I think he has been one of their better players during the season, so he will also probably slightly reinforce their team.

Don't really know what's the situation with Kangaskolkka who I reckon is their most talented player. Not fit or fallen out with the manager..or then they are holding him as their secret weapon for the last 30 mins :rolleyes:

In the end, they'd still need to play totally out of their skin and have enormous amount of luck to win (or even to score in) this game. Can't see it happening.

Fecking cheap tickets btw! Finnish league prices :lol:

Archived