BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Premier League Happenings

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but he is. The problems Arsenal have have been there for years, and he has done nowt about them. They have won nothing for 4 years, and have been living off past glories. If he was a rugby coach he'd be in charge of the All Blacks-play nice pretty rugby, be amazing for a couple of years but choke at the World Cup. He has not delivered for a few seasons now, and Arsenal are going backwards. Villa might knock them out of the 'big 4' in 2 seasons or so.

Wouldn't be on it.

Arsenal are moving forward, they've just moved back from where they were a few seasons ago. The big loss to them was Flamini, they should have tried harder to keep him as he fit into their team well and added a bit of graft to the skill and flair.

Wenger is certainly not a moron, he's one of the best managers around and he's doing a very good job. They're a goalscorer and a central midfielder away from being right up there and they may have the goalscorer already.

Wenger is not a moron but he is very stubborn and will not compromise on his footballing philosophy. When their pretty football works, it's great to watch, but they are one dimensional in that if the pretty passing doesn't work they don't know what to do. It works against most less skilful teams but when they come up against teams like Man Utd Chelsea and Liverpool who have slill players who are also great athletes, much like Arsenal in the days of Henry and Viera, their weaknesses are cruelly exposed. If Wenger worked for any other club I think he'd have been moved upstairs to be director of football or put in charge of youth development or something like that and someone else would be running first team games week in week out.

instead of relying on young players-maybe wenger should strengthn his squad-for the past few seasons he has been weakening it by letting players move without replacing them and not buying alot..

they have talented young players who i wouldnt mind blackburn taking a look at for a loan..but they wont win you things-especially when clubs like chelsea, man utd and liverpool are spending big money..

Dunno...four league goals in 27 appearances these season and 8 in 48 for Argentina would suggest otherwise.

10 of the games he has come on as a sub, most of the others he will of been subbed off. League cup 6 games, 6 goals.

Dont forget when a player is in and out of a team and not getting any consistent runs its very difficult.

200 million is nothing to Manchester City's owners. The problem is being able to spend it on players of certain calibre at the moment. Though eventually they will probably reach that level.

City? All fur coat and no knickers up to the present.

Ours was a penalty because the player leaned into the ball and controlled it with his arm. Theirs wasn't a penalty because Andrews intentionally kept his arms to his body and didn't move towards the ball in any way. In fact he wasn't even looking at the ball.

No he wasn't. He was acting like a primary school player by turning his back on the ball. Girly git. I hope Allardyce points the error of his ways out to him on Monday.

No he wasn't. He was acting like a primary school player by turning his back on the ball. Girly git. I hope Allardyce points the error of his ways out to him on Monday.

Andrews words, not mine.

Guest Vinjay606

Angry Chelsea supporters want to get their own back on Norwegian referee Tom Henning Ovrebo, who made a number of controversial decisions in the Blues' Champions League semi-final, second leg against Barcelona. They have set up an internet campaign to stop Norway winning the Eurovision song contest.

Now that's evil! :lol:

After recently being linked with a Freddy Shepherd takeover now property developer Gerald Hines is linked to Newcastle.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/american-pro...stle-bid-243824

Considering he's over 80 though it dosen't sound that likely.

I think that there are more "financially better off" people linked to the barcodes than that.

Angry Chelsea supporters want to get their own back on Norwegian referee Tom Henning Ovrebo, who made a number of controversial decisions in the Blues' Champions League semi-final, second leg against Barcelona. They have set up an internet campaign to stop Norway winning the Eurovision song contest.

Now that's evil! :lol:

It's all that matters for us!

He's a joke - im sure he wants all the refs in the league to be part of Arsenal FC, only allow fouls for them and then wrap his players up in cotton wool. How can he go on about diving when he has the likes of Fabreglass and Nasri.

I cant stand the bloke.

Joke Headline of the day must be "Wenger wraps Dive Culture"

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5312209,00.html

Is it not his teams that falls over when the wind blows? or has his team become 'hardcore' now that Fabregas has grown a beard ?

Now I like Drogba for his sterling community relations work at Turd Moor ... but... I have to say him questioning the integrity of a match offcial in a way only he can after spending a match diving, protesting and basicaly trying to cheat a way to victory winds me up.

The Referee made mistakes, we all do. Drogba on the other hand is a foul mouth hypocritical cowardly cheat.

Enjoy your ban Drogba and remember karma. We will all enjoy a much better final without you and your team mates.

• Backroom

Wenger criticising diving, that is rich :D

It'll be interesting to see who Arsenal sign in the summer. I think they're finally going to splash some cash (they don't really have a choice, they're falling behind their rivals at a shocking pace), and if the signings are as good as Arshavin then they could be contenders again next season. If they fail to make some experienced signings they'll not even come close.

Archived