BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Premier League Happenings

if I was a Cty fan I would be concerned to realise just how much money they are going to have to spend just to even compete with the likes of Manure.

Such has been their dominence it would seem that at least a further £200m of signings is going to be required to make the top 7 sweat on their places.

Great to see noncey clownaldo shaking his head when subbed.

As if he is really the most important player of thing at the club !

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vinjay606

"Finally, former Newcastle United chairman Freddy Shepherd is rumoured to be plotting a takeover of his former club."

"Shepherd is reportedly prepared to offer current owner Mike Ashley £90 million if the Magpies are relegated from the Premier League."

Not sure where the rumour comes from just read it on some "gossip" page.

200 million is nothing to Manchester City's owners. The problem is being able to spend it on players of certain calibre at the moment. Though eventually they will probably reach that level.

Liverpool haven't given up so there's still very limited hope.

Guest Vinjay606

Arsenal got what they deserved for poor marking and slack defending. Good defending counts as good football too.

Ours wasn't a penalty, there's wasn't a penalty. On this occasion it has nothing to do with bias, just the correct decision.

Ours was a penalty because the player leaned into the ball and controlled it with his arm. Theirs wasn't a penalty because Andrews intentionally kept his arms to his body and didn't move towards the ball in any way. In fact he wasn't even looking at the ball.

Ours was a penalty because the player leaned into the ball and controlled it with his arm. Theirs wasn't a penalty because Andrews intentionally kept his arms to his body and didn't move towards the ball in any way. In fact he wasn't even looking at the ball.

I think he means 'Theirs' as in Citys against United not Portsmouth. Although reading it again it's as clear as mud

if I was a Cty fan I would be concerned to realise just how much money they are going to have to spend just to even compete with the likes of Manure.

Such has been their dominence it would seem that at least a further £200m of signings is going to be required to make the top 7 sweat on their places.

Great to see noncey clownaldo shaking his head when subbed.

As if he is really the most important player of thing at the club !

Why would you be concerned? It's not their money, plus their owners can clearly afford it.

Am I the only one enjoying watching L'Arse being given a lesson in football?

Why would you be concerned? It's not their money, plus their owners can clearly afford it.

Am I the only one enjoying watching L'Arse being given a lesson in football?

NO

:lol:

Guest Vinjay606

Chelsea 4-1 and priorities for Arsenal will perhaps be a defender and new goalkeeper transfers.

• Backroom

Anyone who don't think arsenal need to break out the chequebook only need to look at their last two results. They got murdered twice, at home, by two teams who are supposed to be rivals.

Guest Vinjay606

They need a leader who will kick them in the balls when they need it as well.

They should trust Wenger to bring in the right people though.

For Arsenal to seriously challenge - they need a out and out goalscorer, a centre midfielder with top level experience, a quality full back and a good keeper

So if they were a boxer, they'd need a new right hook, new legs, new body, and a new chin!

Guest Vinjay606

If Almunia and Fabianski were sold that would probably be reinvested in their new keeper. Dosen't need to be 10 million plus either probably several good keepers available for 4 or 5 million on the continent. The really big money spent on the other areas.

If Almunia and Fabianski were sold that would probably be reinvested in their new keeper. Dosen't need to be 10 million plus either probably several good keepers available for 4 or 5 million on the continent. The really big money spent on the other areas.

I think we should start running a quote of the week on this forum! :rolleyes:

A goalscorer is what they need, maybe Vela can be it, but if not they'll need someone in. He looks a rather special player, so if Wenger is true to form he may basically stick with what he has. Amazing that Fabregas made his 200th start today.

A goalscorer is what they need, maybe Vela can be it, but if not they'll need someone in. He looks a rather special player, so if Wenger is true to form he may basically stick with what he has. Amazing that Fabregas made his 200th start today.

And nearly as amazing as Moko making his 100th appearance for Rovers yesterday. I couldn't believe it.

Archived