BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Premier League Happenings

He's a joke - im sure he wants all the refs in the league to be part of Arsenal FC, only allow fouls for them and then wrap his players up in cotton wool. How can he go on about diving when he has the likes of Fabreglass and Nasri.

I cant stand the bloke.

Oh, good. I thought I was the only football fan in the country who didn't like St Arsène.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no Gumboots I absolutely detest him. He perpetrated the dirty Rovers myth for many years after that FA Cup semi-final despite having a team that has had 70 or so red cards in 10 years. His excuses of not seeing anything are also irritating.

West Ham fans go mental with Photoshop after Chelsea's Champions League exit. Worth a look.

A draw would be good tonight but a Boro win wouldn't be a disaster.

If only WBA could beat Liverpool we could maybe play a weak team on the last day.

Andrews and Mokoena in midfield perhaps ;)

Dream on PH...........

• Backroom

Part of me wants Boro to win so that the Geordies go down and Boro have a chance of staying up... part of me wants a draw, as Hull will likely put up less of a challenge next year than Boro.

The only thing I'm sure of is I don't want a Newcastle win.

Guest Vinjay606

Suppose Newcastle are slight betting favourites but I won't be surprised whatever the outcome.

A draw would be good tonight but a Boro win wouldn't be a disaster.

If only WBA could beat Liverpool we could maybe play a weak team on the last day.

Andrews and Mokoena in midfield perhaps ;)

Dream on PH...........

How's that work ??????? If WBA beat Liverpool they'll be gunning for us on the last day, we need the scousers to bury them on Saturday. If one team wins tonight I fancy them to beat the drop whoever they are. Hull would then be drawn right into it. Draw tonight is the best result for Rovers.

I can see Tuncay causing loads of problems but the final result will be a draw.

A draw could see them both go down.

I think a draw is a real possibility, both sides haven't been scoring many goals and with the pressure on this game (the loser will go down) both sides could cancel each other out.

Boro 1-0!!!!!

Newcastle have to attack now

Archived