BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Premier League Happenings

• Backroom

I'm hoping Fulham can nick a goal at the end, just to make the disappointment for the jawdies that much worse.... meanwhile Hull also grab a last-gasp equaliser and score a winner in the final seconds of the match :D

Saying that.... Newcastle have Villa next week, who are on as suicidal a run of form as Hull. They're absolutely awful at the moment, and I think even newcastle could beat them :closedeyes:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest benmaxwell

Fulham winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toon 0 - 1 Fulham

Sadly Hull are so poor they'll keep Newcastle up if Boro don't manage to send them down.

There's more twists in this yet. What's going to happen when West Brom who've been playing well lately and have the bit between their teeth entertain a Liverpool side who've been going at full pelt and suddenly are deflated and have nothing to play for? I wouldn't like to predict...

I'm hoping Fulham can nick a goal at the end, just to make the disappointment for the jawdies that much worse.... meanwhile Hull also grab a last-gasp equaliser and score a winner in the final seconds of the match :D

Saying that.... Newcastle have Villa next week, who are on as suicidal a run of form as Hull. They're absolutely awful at the moment, and I think even newcastle could beat them :closedeyes:

Brian Reade wrote an interesting piece in today's Mirror about Martin O'Neil absolved of criticism compared to Phil Brown, despite both sides plummeting after their head-starts.

He also went on to endorse Burnley's promotion push, so... :rolleyes:

Guest benmaxwell

Newcastle just tried to cheat their way back into the Fulham match...

Goal disallowed. Kevin Nolan thought it would be okay to rugby tackle Fulham's keeper...

Bolton 1 - 1 Hull...

Guest benmaxwell
Hull you beauties... go on and win this, please please please!

If Hull win and Newcastle get back into the match. It's not good for us...

Id prefer we were safe come 5pm rather then wait till the last game of the season...

Either Newcastle or Hull DRAW or LOSE and we are safe, I am hopeful for a Hull win and a Newcastle defeat BUT I am not cheering for either win as long as Rovers can mathematically be relegated!

Guest benmaxwell

Also lets not forget that every position we lose regardless of whether we are safe or not means another threequarters of a million lost!

Are you for real?

Hull can finish above us and send us down.

Newcastle need to turn their defeat into a win and Hull need to turn a draw into a win before we are sweating on getting a point from two or wantng Pompey to beat Sunderland.

• Backroom

I'd be stunned if anyone below Sunderland caught up with us in terms of places. I think where we are now is where we'll finish, possibly plus/minus 1 or 2 places. Our transfer budget will rely far more on player (read: RSC) sales than the 2 or 3 places we could gain from the last couple of games.

Archived