BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Premier League Happenings

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you for real?

Hull can finish above us and send us down.

I think you were joking there weren't you Den? That's how I read it anyway.

Edit: Newcastle are 1-0 down and now have 10 men. We're safe. But then again we've been safe since we beat Portsmouth.

Another boring dull yawnn zzzzzzzzz

Who won the PL? I can't be bothered.

The club you predicted would be out of the top 2 and most likely the top 4 by now.....

wow, didn't expect Newcastle to crumble like this. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

Hull are playing a home game for their lives against the ManUnited reserves, if they can't claw at least a draw from this I don't know what to say. Which would mean Villa only need not to lose at home vs Newcastle, which is also the minimum I see happening. And if all else fails, Boro and even West Brom can go above them by winning their last games.

Bar some nightmarish turn of events the massive club are down. :) Gonna be a cracking final day.

What ever team United play, I can't see Hull getting anything as even the "reserves" will be playing for places in the Euro Final squad...

VILLA VILLA VILLA VILLA!!!!

I've read reports he was thinking of giving 5 players their debuts. Not sure how true that was though...

Hull were very good at the Reebok today. 16 shots on target, 9 off target, it was a match winning performance that didn't quite materialise into 3 points. I could definitely see them getting a point with the KC crowd behind them.

• Backroom
Hull were very good at the Reebok today. 16 shots on target, 9 off target, it was a match winning performance that didn't quite materialise into 3 points. I could definitely see them getting a point with the KC crowd behind them.

They couldn't do it against Stoke, and their home record is the worst in the country (that's every league down to League Two) so I wouldn't be so confident of Hull getting anything against Man Yoo reserves.

Would love it if they did, though.

Villa will want to go out on a high at home and attempt to rescue something from this season. After looking likely to challenge Arsenal for that 4th Champions League spot they have crumbled and could now even miss out on 5th so they will want that spot and to confirm themselves as the best of the rest. Newcastle will be up for it but hopefully Villa see them off and the barcodes spend the 09/10 season in the Championshp! That would be brilliant!

Villa will want to go out on a high at home and attempt to rescue something from this season. After looking likely to challenge Arsenal for that 4th Champions League spot they have crumbled and could now even miss out on 5th so they will want that spot and to confirm themselves as the best of the rest. Newcastle will be up for it but hopefully Villa see them off and the barcodes spend the 09/10 season in the Championshp! That would be brilliant!

And the 10/11 season in Div 1. :) That would be even better.

Rum do this. Anybody else notice this? Watching MU's post match celebrations where the players parade around on their lap of honour with their families. Michael Carrick was interviewed holding a baby which I assume was his.... poor little bgugger was the spitting image of Wayne Rooney! :o

What is up with Real Madrid? They been having a horrible season, despite being 2nd in La Liga. I now see that Man City are chasing Gonzalo Higuain. I wonder if there will be a mass clear out at Madrid.

The dream of all three North East clubs going down is still alive. C'mon Pompey!

Dream? We like having that lot in the prem. We haven't been beaten up there since Adam was a lad! I'd much rather 3 London teams were relegated and especially if one was WHU!

Dream? We like having that lot in the prem. We haven't been beaten up there since Adam was a lad! I'd much rather 3 London teams were relegated and especially if one was WHU!

However, since that's not technically possible this season I'll settle for Newcastle and preferably Sunderland though it looks very much like the Boro are already gone.

Villa do still have something to play for, the title of "The Best Team outside The Top 4".

I'm sure they will go for it! :)

I wouldn't be suprised to see Newcastle beat Villa. Didn't he and Shearer spend time on the sofa together? Tough job for Hull unless Ferguson literally fields his reserves. An interesting weekend in store. Glad we are only involved in a supporting role!

Archived