BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Where Do I Introduce Myself On This Message Board

Iceman

Howzit Tim.yeah the afrian nations cup wil be good.im hoping South Africa does well.maybe reach semi's.cant see them reaching the final.disappointed benni aint in the team,but we have 2 young players Teko Modise and excellent walaza that wil do really well.anyway ive been banned from the official board lol so came here to find me a new home.

There is a rule missing from that list of guidelines.

What about the rule where the 'newbie' has to donate 10GBP to each member of the forum to be accepted.

Actually, it's probably been taken off the guidelines because we're updating it to 100GBP but because you're a Blackburn fan, we'll keep it at the original amount.

• 3 weeks later...

lol,hey as long as Sparkysrover not on here,then i'll survive.That bloody 4 eyed irish goon got me banned thats what i say..i mean the groobster loved me on the official board. :lol:

my homeboys paul and andy,they cool...hoe gaan dit Paul...ek sal jou sien hier in die kaap volgende maand.

totsiens julle. :lol:

What got you banned? Are you the guy from Cape Town?

im from Cape town yes....i got banned for saying how much i love Lee(Admin)..can you believe that i got banned for expressing my feelings for the groobster....

I just think its funny that you give yourself a nickname of Iceman and then give your nickname a nickname of Iccers :lol:

Iceman

Hi Guys

Im not sure if there is a topic like this already,but it would be nice to know when everybody is celebrating their birthdays.

Mine is 12th April

Cheers

Iccers

Archived